Chat with C. May

bauman

i sent a question asking why we dont fund all the slu programs scholarships to the ncaa limits and it wasnt posted or answered. maybe he only posted and answered those he had answers for.

Damn you guys have alot of time on your hands to be paying attention to this. I'm not complaining, I'm jealous.

I posted my question at 1:30, which also was not responded to, and gave it an easy one and a hard one. I asked for more details of the radio package: pre-game and/or post-game shows, a weekly radio show, etc. No response.

Then, considering that RM so many other things to do and appears to lack interest in the post-game shows, dealing with the local media and regular but periodic appearances on sports talk radio and tv, I asked if he himself (or his assistants or the assistant coaches) would represent SLU or if this job would simply not get done.

Will copy my question and post again next time.

and the post wonders why we dont post at stltoday.com. sounds like they ignored as many questions as they answered.

I asked a soccer question that didn't get answered, but after reading his canned responses, I'm not sure it really matters.

I'd much rather have RM who is at least candid and honest when you aske him a question whether the answer is good or bad.

Expect a political answer, he answered for my question but not to it.

We have SLU RAdio & TV, both on the net, yet neither broadcasts our sports teams! Even if they are inexperienced would be better than nada.

guess the experience wouldn't be beneficial, sigh.

Expect a political answer, he answered for my question but not to it.

We have SLU RAdio & TV, both on the net, yet neither broadcasts our sports teams! Even if they are inexperienced would be better than nada.

guess the experience wouldn't be beneficial, sigh.

I believe every game will be available with video streaming online this year. You will have to pay for each game or buy an all-acess pass. I am not 100% sure about this, but it is what I was told a month or two ago. If this is still the case you would think they would have done a better job marketing it.