SS601

Does SS601 qualify for Billikens.com  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Does SS601 qualify for Billikens.com

• No. He's a flamer and just here to disrupt the board
    • Yes. He's in the know, posters should listen to him

This is kind of like voting the kindergartner out of kindergarten, but the kindergartner had a learning disability and a hot mom, so my heart goes out to him. The kid's mom's heart does not go out to Al Qaeda. My heart does not go out to SS601.

This is kind of like voting the kindergartner out of kindergarten, but the kindergartner had a learning disability and a hot mom, so my heart goes out to him. The kid's mom's heart does not go out to Al Qaeda. My heart does not go out to SS601.

Jimbo,

Thanks for giving me so much attention! I knew that deep down you've always agreed with me. Keep up the good work!!!!

Guys just ignore him. He is feeding off the attention we are paying to him.

Brianstl,

You are absolutely correct. I love this!!!! I want everyone to exercise their vote too. Maybe the polls will show that I'm not the only one that feels this way. Most of you know that RM was a bad hire but you want him to be the saviour to SLU Basketball. He's not the one! Snap out of it!!!!

I had a really big salad for lunch today and am totally full now. I was originally thinking, "Hey, it's only a salad - I can eat a lot of it and not get full." Boy was I wrong.

I had a really yummy chocolate chip cookie for dessert too. I love cookies.

I had a really big salad for lunch today and am totally full now. I was originally thinking, "Hey, it's only a salad - I can eat a lot of it and not get full." Boy was I wrong.

I had a really yummy chocolate chip cookie for dessert too. I love cookies.

I am thinking about getting pizza for dinner tonight. I probably should just make something in the fridge to save money, but damn I feel like pizza tonight.

ss601, i see you got your mom to vote. nice.

Yeah, I doubt anyone is going to own up to the second one. What kind of margin will it take for the boot? 10 to 1? A 51% majority?

Always! I've never regretted going to Black Thorn, no matter how I feel after eating it.

My only ever regret was putting one to-go box on top of the other for the trip home. The bottom pizza stuck to the box top and made a horrific yet yummy mess......

Way to go SS601!!! Keep up the good work! We know you will agree with us eventually!!

Thanks Jimbo. I hope you are being honest with me. It's up you and a few others to shed some light on what a crappy job RM has done so far! You giving me all of this attention really helps though!