SS601

Does SS601 qualify for Billikens.com  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Does SS601 qualify for Billikens.com

• No. He's a flamer and just here to disrupt the board
    • Yes. He's in the know, posters should listen to him

Always! I've never regretted going to Black Thorn, no matter how I feel after eating it.

Is that the place on Spring south of Tower Grove Park? If so, one of my daughters has raved about their pizza. I have not tried it yet.

[quote name='SS601'

Let's guess State School in 601 area code for Mississippi; did you move here because you heard they wore sheets for the VP Veiled Phrophet Ball?

Back in the old days?

[quote name='SS601'

Let's guess State School in 601 area code for Mississippi; did you move here because you heard they wore sheets for the VP Veiled Phrophet Ball?

Back in the old days?

GOSLU68,

I'm not sure what you are asking me?

I'm Ron Burgundy?

Jimbo,

How are you buddy? I'm in a wonderful mood today! I want to truly thank you for voting for us. History was made yesterday and you were a part of it with your votes. I'm glad that you agree it is TIME FOR CHANGE!!!!

I'm also very thankful that you are helping me get some much deserved respect on this board. I'm up to five votes in my favor and I'm sure they will continue to grow. It's a darn shame how some people keep pretending RM is doing a good job.

Jimbo, keep doing what you are doing! Your voting assured me that we will be friends four years for sure, and possibly eight being the max.

Again, we(BO and I) would like to thank you for your votes. You voting in favor of Bad Offense shocked me!!!!