Billiken.com awards

I don't see how to start a thread for a poll. We should have Billikens.com awards

MVP, newcomer, defensive player, and sportsmanship awards or something

To start a poll, click "New Topic" and then right under "Topic Description" you'll see a "Poll Options" link where you can manage poll settings.

I don't see how to start a thread for a poll. We should have Billikens.com awards

MVP, newcomer, defensive player, and sportsmanship awards or something

Are these awards for the posters or the players? I think the posters would be more fun

-Signguy wins the MVP for hosting the forum and putting up with the bs.

-KShoe wins the academic player of the year (because I tend to agree with his opinions more than I do any other poster)

-Billikan and Roy share the defensive player of the year (because they both put so more work into defending the last coach)

-VTime gets the most improved player award

-PDiddy gets the career achievement award

-Billikenreport gets the newcomber of the year award (at least his handle and site are new)

-Moytoy, Brian, and BoxandWon share the spirit award for bringing pretty pictures and humor to the site

-Play of the year goes to TDell (or his representative poster) for giving this board its 15 minutes of fame

Are these awards for the posters or the players? I think the posters would be more fun

-KShoe wins the academic player of the year (because I tend to agree with his opinions more than I do any other poster)

-Billikan and Roy share the defensive player of the year (because they both put so more work into defending the last coach),

-Billikenreport gets the newcomber of the year award (at least his handle and site are new)

-Moytoy, Brian, and BoxandWon share the spirit award from bringing pretty pictures and humor to the site

-Play of the year goes to TDell (or his representative poster) for giving this board its 15 minutes of fame

You gotta include Jimbo in the spirit award

-Billikan and Roy share the defensive player of the year (because they both put so more work into defending the last coach)

-Moytoy, Brian, and BoxandWon share the spirit award for bringing pretty pictures and humor to the site

Of course, I get the chopped liver award...

Of course, I get the chopped liver award...

I guess I'm the only one that thinks it would be fun. We could make a section on the site and keep them ... as years go by it would be fun to look back and remember what we were thinking at the end of each season.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks it would be fun. We could make a section on the site and keep them ... as years go by it would be fu to look back and remember what we were thiking at the end of each season.

It would be cool

I guess I'm the only one that thinks it would be fun. We could make a section on the site and keep them ... as years go by it would be fu to look back and remember what we were thiking at the end of each season.

It would be cool

You like us (Box, Moy, Brian, Jimbo), you really like us!

I will say that seeing Ole Miss' dance team on ESPN last night has given me proof that there is a God who loves us very much.

Posted Image

WOW. Only like one or 2 of those chicks are mangled. One's got an obvious shiner, and most are going to be cougar All-Americans well ahead of their time, but those are some bonafide, grade a top choice cuts of meat right thar boys...

and thanks for the few peer-extolled accolades... i guess if i'm on the spot, off the top of my head i would call myself Most Dedicated to Spewing Bull$h!t or MODED SPEWBULL. Sounds like the bastard offspring of Mos Def, Latrell Sprewell and Sitting Bull.

Posted Image

You like us (Box, Moy, Brian, Jimbo), you really like us!

I will say that seeing Ole Miss' dance team on ESPN last night has given me proof that there is a God who loves us very much.

Posted Image

thank you Box

that will make the snow melt!!!!

WOW. Only like one or 2 of those chicks are mangled. One's got an obvious shiner, and most are going to be cougar All-Americans well ahead of their time, but those are some bonafide, grade a top choice cuts of meat right thar boys...

and thanks for the few peer-extolled accolades... i guess if i'm on the spot, off the top of my head i would call myself Most Dedicated to Spewing Bull$h!t or MODED SPEWBULL. Sounds like the bastard offspring of Mos Def, Latrell Sprewell and Sitting Bull.

Posted Image

LMAO!!!!!! Jimbo, you never cease to amaze me! That is frickin' awesome! :D