Soderberg home for sale

why can't i criticize a house for being trashy? and praising our current coach's lifestyle? but we can have a 25+ thread of cheerleading pictures and making fun of mit cheerleaders looks?

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

Alonzo is probably just incredibly successful and that house might be a step down for him.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I don't know but I was just thinking, Brad making good money, and being Catholic, why didn't he send Kramer to Desmet to play basketball? That is the best Catholic High School basketball team in STL. Just kind of odd to me. The public schools are good in MO too, I am a product of a MO public High School and I'm pretty damn smart.

>I don't know but I was just thinking, Brad making good

>money, and being Catholic, why didn't he send Kramer to

>Desmet to play basketball? That is the best Catholic High

>School basketball team in STL. Just kind of odd to me. The

>public schools are good in MO too, I am a product of a MO

>public High School and I'm pretty damn smart.

I'm not trying to start a huge debate, but I was a little surprised at the DeSmet comment. They haven't exactly dominated their conference the last 4 years, and there is a little Catholic school just seconds away from SLU that has won 2 state titles since 2003 and has produced some quality college players.

>I am not trying to stir up a racial debate, but are there

>any white kids enrolled at Ritter? (I assume this is the

>program you are referencing.)

Yes it was a reference to Ritter, but that is not my point. I just don't see why DeSmet would be such a better choice over any other Catholic high school, especially if we are talking about winning programs.

>>I am not trying to stir up a racial debate, but are there

>>any white kids enrolled at Ritter? (I assume this is the

>>program you are referencing.)

>

>Yes it was a reference to Ritter, but that is not my point.

>I just don't see why DeSmet would be such a better choice

>over any other Catholic high school, especially if we are

>talking about winning programs.

Ritter and DeSmet can co-exist just fine. Why not?

DeSmet's school has been around since early 70's....and they have been winning state titles and making quarters or final fours in each decade since they started. Only Vashon has been more successful than DeSmet in high school basketball in Missouri. (and people can start a different thread on Soldan, Beaumont etc...and the many other former strong programs that fell victim to the V's methods of winning)

Ritter has a strong proud program...but most of their success has been in past 10 years. Preston Thomas was there for 20 years, but their success came at end of his reign in that time, for a 3 year period. And Marvin Neals has done well since.

You picked a four year period. In past 10 years DeSmet has won a state title and made several final fours, including a few years ago. Widen your sample period. Even in your short sample pool you neglected to point out that Ritter lost in same round in playoffs this season as DeSmet, but 2 classsifications smaller, and that head to head Ritter was losing by 20 points in 2nd half of their matchup.

Instead of pointing out Ritter's recent success, your point was to oppose the other example, and you followed up by not even putting both school's on same plateau...which of course wouldn't even be accurate in terms of success anyway, ....but at least a reasonable post compared to the two above.

>name a catholic school with a better basketball tradition

>than DeSmet that a white student could attend? They

>certainly have the best history in the area.

White kids can attend Ritter and the school has several state titles and multiple kids playing D1 and other levels.