15 days till the first official practice

bonwich

It will be interesting to see how far along Elliot Welmer is with his rehab when practice begins.

It is sure a different feeling for this seasons first practice than last seasons.

9 hours ago, bonwich said:

As of two hours after this post. Perhaps we should start talking about something tangible. 

Especially with Ford leading the charge, has SLU decided to do a midnight madness or some other gimmick to jump-start enthusiasm? 

I hope so. This season cannot get here soon enough. i hope Ford has a couple of open practices. Does anyone know his policy on that? 

10 hours ago, bonwich said:

As of two hours after this post. Perhaps we should start talking about something tangible. 

Especially with Ford leading the charge, has SLU decided to do a midnight madness or some other gimmick to jump-start enthusiasm? 

-you can't be saying you find some of the banter inane, can you??

5 hours ago, CBFan said:

It will be interesting to see how far along Elliot Welmer is with his rehab when practice begins.

It is sure a different feeling for this seasons first practice than last seasons.

In regards to Welmer, I came across this article that mentioned him. 

http://www.a10talk.com/sleep-10-teams-underrated-player-heading-2017-18/amp/

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

-you can't be saying you find some of the banter inane, can you??

Thank you, Cowboy, for providing my son-in-law with a perfect new name for his band. (Banter Inane.) :)

Following up on my initial question about a midnight madness, can someone remind me what if anything Ford did towards the beginning of practice last year? I seem to remember a one-hour open practice or something like that, but all of my memories are jumbled during our Crews withdrawal period. 

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

In regards to Welmer, I came across this article that mentioned him. 

http://www.a10talk.com/sleep-10-teams-underrated-player-heading-2017-18/amp/

Thank you

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Thank you, would you happen to know the athletic department's email?

Department Directory

http://www.slubillikens.com/StaffDirectory.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&DB_OEM_ID=27200

13 hours ago, CBFan said:

On the video posted today Elliott was in the gray tee shirt. No sweat was evident so my guess is he still isn't released for full practice. 

36 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

On the video posted today Elliott was in the gray tee shirt. No sweat was evident so my guess is he still isn't released for full practice. 

That is too bad I really liked how Elliot finished the season, hoping for a quick recovery.

55 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Ford did an interview on Facebook live right after the schedule was release and he mentioned Welmer would be a full go at the end of October