Austin Peay Brings STL Flavor

For those who were wondering: Austin Peay comes to town w/ STL familiarity: Anthony Campbell (Edwardsville), Joe Harms (Althoff), and Grad Asst Landon Shipley (Lafayette)

screw those guys. knee injuries for all three in the first half. campbell and harms run into each other and their knees explode so loudly that a window breaks over the practice facility. then landon shipley does something lame and gets shakeweighted from behind, exploding his knee as well.

SLU or bust.

screw those guys. knee injuries for all three in the first half. campbell and harms run into each other and their knees explode so loudly that a window breaks over the practice facility. then landon shipley does something lame and gets shakeweighted from behind, exploding his knee as well.

SLU or bust.

Umm, well, that's...interesting?

SLU or bust.

I love the use of "shake weight" as a verb.

harms is a real work in progress. i will be surprised if he plays tonite.

i am surprised triggs isnt playing a bigger role. i am a big triggs fan. i wish the billikens had recruited him. he reminds me a lot of a bonner as a freshman. big strong body and very agressive rebounder. i am betting triggs will be a nice player by the time he graduates from peay.

campbell is also a nice player. think ryan luechtifeld only a consistent outside shooter and better at putting it on the floor.

nice for the three of them to get a "home game". i hope they have a good night but not good enough for a W. :)

SLU or bust.

HELL YEAH!

SLU or bust.

Wow... Hope you didn't break your neck as you walked out with your head down.

Wow... Hope you didn't break your neck as you walked out with your head down.

hey Apsufan82 just wondering what you think of the foul call to end the game last night?

You guys played good and deserved to win but just curious as to what an opposing teams fan thought about that type of call deciding the game.

hey Apsufan82 just wondering what you think of the foul call to end the game last night?

You guys played good and deserved to win but just curious as to what an opposing teams fan thought about that type of call deciding the game.

I was just as surprised as all of you were when they called it. Was it a foul? Yes. Should it have been called? Yes. Is it called? No. Hardly ever do you see an official make that call unless a player is hammered under the basket or during a shot and even then, they still don't call it.

From where I was sitting (which was about 6 rows from the AP bench and next to the two fan of the games that have been going to SLU games since '68 which I think is awesome), all I saw was the SLU player grabbing Edmonson's jersey. Which there was alot of that during the whole game and it was never called for either team. And when you do call it, there is 4 seconds to go in a tie ball game? I'm sorry, I'm glad we won, but on a normal basis IMO, you just don't call that. Only thing I could say was "Wow."

I was just as surprised as all of you were when they called it. Was it a foul? Yes. Should it have been called? Yes. Is it called? No. Hardly ever do you see an official make that call unless a player is hammered under the basket or during a shot and even then, they still don't call it.

From where I was sitting (which was about 6 rows from the AP bench and next to the two fan of the games that have been going to SLU games since '68 which I think is awesome), all I saw was the SLU player grabbing Edmonson's jersey. Which there was alot of that during the whole game and it was never called for either team. And when you do call it, there is 4 seconds to go in a tie ball game? I'm sorry, I'm glad we won, but on a normal basis IMO, you just don't call that. Only thing I could say was "Wow."

Posted Image I don't see it.

Posted Image I don't see it.

Right before that picture (notice the refs hand is up) he pulled his jersey and in that picture he is also being forced out of bounds which is a foul. Again, I know it sucks that you lost to a OVC school and Austin Peay (again) and that he actually called it. I'm just as surprised as you guys were that he called it.

Right before that picture (notice the refs hand is up) he pulled his jersey and in that picture he is also being forced out of bounds which is a foul. Again, I know it sucks that you lost to a OVC school and Austin Peay (again) and that he actually called it. I'm just as surprised as you guys were that he called it.

I'm sorry you feel the need to stay here and continue to press the issue like a troll. It was good defense and everyone in the arena and at home knew it except the three blind mice(and you i guess).

he is also being forced out of bounds which is a foul.

Really? I'd love to see that one in the rule book.

It sucks that we lost, that's for sure. But we deserved to with all the careless turnovers. That called sucked.

Have a nice life in Clarksville.... dump.

I'm sorry you feel the need to stay here and continue to press the issue like a troll. It was good defense and everyone in the arena and at home knew it except the three blind mice(and you i guess).

If I'm not mistaken, you are the one that first brought the issue up and I responded. Sorry you can't take the heat.

Really? I'd love to see that one in the rule book.

It is. Its called a blocking foul.

It sucks that we lost, that's for sure. But we deserved to with all the careless turnovers. That called sucked.

Agreed. So tell billikenfan05 that. Maybe he'll quit blaming your loss on the refs.

Have a nice life in Clarksville.... dump.

No bigger than the dump you call St. Louis. Been to the Scottrade Center lately? Look in the dictionary under "dump" and you'll see Scottrade Center right next to it. And don't deny it either. I've been there the last 4 years to watch the Predators and Blues and its the biggest dump of an arena that I've ever been in (although its awful close to the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville).

No bigger than the dump you call St. Louis. Been to the Scottrade Center lately? Look in the dictionary under "dump" and you'll see Scottrade Center right next to it. And don't deny it either. I've been there the last 4 years to watch the Predators and Blues and its the biggest dump of an arena that I've ever been in (although its awful close to the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville).

Haha...right. Scottrade has been kept up very nicely since it was built in 94. Thanks for proving you have no clue what you are talking about...well, I think this one was the nail in the coffin. You have proven over and over the past 2 DAYS that you have no clue what you are talking about. We lost. Bad call possibly cost the game. We could have put the game away and we didn't. OK. Done. Dude, it's Sunday, the game was on Friday. Get a life.