Billikens NIL Store

6 minutes ago, OkieBilliken said:

Just got this in the mail.  Bought another one that has Avila and Swope together.  SLU should be able to put these out.  

IMG_9245.jpeg

I’m surprised they don’t just do a pack of the entire team, and divide up the profit among the players on that team. You could do this for every sport.

4 hours ago, TRN said:

He would’ve made a ton of money in the NIL era.

I think if done right he could still make a little money.  Think of how many jersey’s, headbands, and shirts would have sold after the Dayton game a couple years ago.  

3 hours ago, OkieBilliken said:

Just got this in the mail.  Bought another one that has Avila and Swope together.  SLU should be able to put these out.  

IMG_9245.jpeg

Where did you purchase these? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

27 minutes ago, Slufan10 said:

Do we know if the jerseys will have the  Nike logo and everything? I was looking at other teams NIL store and the jerseys don’t have the official brand.

Safe to say they will not be Nike branded. Think about the jerseys that were available to buy the first year of Chaifetz. They were very faithful knockoffs. Same kinda thing. 

11 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

Found this on eBay as well.

I bought this one too after you told me about it. This puppy is going to be worth millions.

On 5/1/2024 at 12:46 PM, OkieBilliken said:

IMG_9245.jpeg

https://onitathlete.com/collections/all-trading-cards

Onit does NIL cards.

I've bought the 2024 Texas Football cards, they're alright. UD has cards.  I hope SLU gets in on this next season. Usually they have a deal for about $70 60 or so cards comes with a guaranteed autograph.

mechee89 likes this

I apologize if this has been shared before, but there is an Etsy store that has two great vintage SLU t-shirt designs.  I added the t-shirt to my cart and a day later, I got a 10% off coupon offer, so if you are buying, consider that strategy.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GatewayClothingCo?ref=l2-about-shopname

On 5/2/2024 at 9:08 AM, Franchise_08 said:

IMG_1330.thumb.png.c33a7f2e6c570903d4a5f72ec065b61c.pngIMG_1330.thumb.png.c33a7f2e6c570903d4a5f72ec065b61c.png

I ended up buying one of these as well and, oof, the quality is not good.