ISU and Utah EVEN

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I asked the computer about the 3.5 line. It said that ISU might be able to cover it after the OT.

But what if the 3 point line isn't regulation?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NIT Semifinal is over this half and ISU won without that much difficulty. The final game will be a moment of glory for Schertz and the ISU team. It will be a moment that will bring  a lot more attention upon Schertz and ISU than they have had for a very long time. I do not think I am wrong if I mention that Schertz's agent has probably been working all the angles as hard as he can up to this moment, and specially if ISU does win the NIT championship. It is not a matter of a little team in a minor league, these guys have beaten very good teams in the NIT tournament. I think we should wait until Schertz is settled at SLU before we celebrate. I really hope he comes here, it would revitalize our program.

6 minutes ago, Old guy said:

The NIT Semifinal is over this half and ISU won without that much difficulty. The final game will be a moment of glory for Schenk and the ISU team. It will be a moment that will bring  a lot more attention upon Schenk and ISU than they have had for a very long time. I do not think I am wrong if I mention that Schenk's agent is working all the angles as hard as he can at this moment, and specially if ISU does win the NIT championship. It is not a matter of a little team in a minor league, these guys have beaten very good teams in the NIT tournament. I think we should wait until Schenck is settled at SLU before we celebrate. I really hope he comes here, it would revitalize our program.

And here I thought we were targeting Schertz. Color me confused!

3 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Right? Who the f is Schenk? 😂

Wait...which Schenk are you talking about ...1 "c " Schenk or 2 "c" Schenck?

I think this sums up the game....

from the post above....

Bottom line....Because this game is EVEN , the computer thinks that it may be decided at the FT line...If ISU gets 20+ FTA then the game starts to swing toward ISU.

They had 20....If you take FTM... it was ISU 14 to UT 5...pretty much the difference in the game.

6 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Or Shirtz

Ok ...i have fed this into the computer and here is the starting 5....

Schenk

Schenck...Captain because he has an extra C

Shirts...he is the clean player

Shirtz...he is the dirty one

Shotz....As a beer baron...he could not only play but sponsor the BVF...if you are puzzled by this choice ...ask Laverne or Shirley.

And coming off the bench Schertz...our secret weapon...the one no one has heard of.

billikenbill and laker119 like this