GDT: SLU v. Duquesne

1 hour ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Kinda sounded like he has some media friends that want him to do something with them.  I think that's what he was hinting at.

That was brutal.

Did you know he gets text messages?

Emails too, some from people he doesn’t know.  I hope his buyout money doesn’t go to a Nigerian prince.

slu92 likes this

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BILLS324 said:

He basically has said he is done. Sounds like he is done coaching.

After the last few years I don’t blame him for not be too enthusiastic about starting over somewhere.  But time might heal that up and help him get that fire back.

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Kinda sounded like he has some media friends that want him to do something with them.  I think that's what he was hinting at.

That was brutal.

Did you know he gets text messages?

It was a little comical at times. I was getting the same impression and that would probably be a good fit for him. 

2 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Emails to, some from people he doesn’t know.  I hope his buyout money doesn’t go to a Nigerian prince.

hahahaha it did sound like he would be involved in a ponzi scheme.

Listening to him talk I think he would blow goats on TV.  Dude just says the same sh*t over and over.  But the bar is really low most of these color guys suck and everything is streamed

Perhaps he'll work for constant contact and send out text messages he's really into them.  That and hugs are a big deal

5 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

hahahaha it did sound like he would be involved in a ponzi scheme.

Listening to him talk I think he would blow goats on TV.  Dude just says the same sh*t over and over.  But the bar is really low most of these color guys suck and everything is streamed

Perhaps he'll work for constant contact and send out text messages he's really into them.  That and hugs are a big deal

The best color commentary on a Billiken game this year was the woman who did commentary on the women’s loss in the conference tournament.  She was really good.