troy on 590 the fan

10 minutes ago, brianstl said:

One thing I know for sure is that Novelly was never a fan of hiring Brad.  He wanted and offered to pay a large portion of what it would have cost to hire Bobby Knight at the time instead.  He, also, paid a big portion of Rick's salary.  So Biondi wouldn't have had to hide what he was doing from Novelly.  Novelly would have been all for getting rid of Brad.

I believe this is the correct story. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, AGB91 said:

Biondi vs. Knight would have been really entertaining.

No doubt. You could have sold tickets and have a sell out at Chaifetz, not to mention the TV pay per view rights you could have raked in. Not sure what the betting line would be…

17 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

We may have a 6’4 wing playing center to start the year(at least) because of institutional incompetence. I can’t imagine why anyone could be negative.

Honestly if Bruce and Ezewiro were confirmed eligible, I’d be actually interested to see where this season goes with a group playing as a team. But, no please tell me more about me. You seem to think you know a lot about me.

You say the strangest things. I am only offering observations about what you post here. Bunch of redundant bs. Your constant stream of grievances that you spew over and over has become really stale. 

Just now, DOC said:

You say the strangest things. I am only offering observations about what you post here. Bunch of redundant bs. Your constant stream of grievances that you spew over and over has become really stale. 

"You say the strangest things" then don't actually give an example of them. 

CLASSIC. 

20 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

"You say the strangest things" then don't actually give an example of them. 

CLASSIC. 

Imma just ignore Direct Optical Center's posts.  He's in the telling others how to be a fan crowd.

Also how do we post pics on this message board now.  It seems I'm limited to only things I've uploaded before.  I can't figure it out. 

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

A direct link to the image should embed it automatically.  At least that's how it working on my laptop:

SFYOQVIVEDRHGEH.20160225221016.jpg&width

Yeah but if it's not a direct link then how?

Thanks