GDT: Pukin', Dukin' and Nod

Taj79

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the thing, while yes its "early", the way our OOC sits, we have VERY few of these types of losses we can afford. And to use it up on the first night is actually a very bad thing.  We almost have to go near perfect against 5-14 ranked teams. 

4 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Bully ball doesn't work against anyone with size. For as much as we all love French, he isn't great offensively and we need him great offensively to be competitive. 

agreed.  but thats a major issue.  

You can't lose to punks like this and expect great things.  French had a bad game.  Needs to understand touch.  Jimmy Bell is realtively immobile and that doesn't work in A10 games where most don't have a true center.  Collins got manhandled by the midget both offensively and defensively.  Goodwin disappeared for too long after a great start.  Jacobs is lucky to carry a C- grade.  Perkins was tripping over his own feet and launching threes (0 for 4).  Weaver lost his man too much.  Hargrove recovered but is still a freshman.  Collins and Jacobs 2-for-11.  Goodwin 6 for 15.  Perkins 3 for 10.  36/30/39 with 11 missed free throws.  Duquesne 20 for 25 from line.  Thirteen point differential from the line and another nine from three.  Lost by 14.  Hmmmm.

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

You can't lose to punks like this and expect great things.  French had a bad game.  Needs to understand touch.  Jimmy Bell is realtively immobile and that doesn't work in A10 games where most don't have a true center.  Collins got manhandled by the midget both offensively and defensively.  Goodwin disappeared for too long after a great start.  Jacobs is lucky to carry a C- grade.  Perkins was tripping over his own feet and launching threes (0 for 4).  Weaver lost his man too much.  Hargrove recovered but is still a freshman.  Collins and Jacobs 2-for-11.  Goodwin 6 for 15.  Perkins 3 for 10.  36/30/39 with 11 missed free throws.  Duquesne 20 for 25 from line.  Thirteen point differential from the line and another nine from three.  Lost by 14.  Hmmmm.

Rise and Grind has Emphasized this Text. 

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

Definitely. I will get crucified but I think French is maybe, slightly, kinda, a tiny bit overrated. But then I remember the Belmont game and I think I am an idiot. 

I dont think hes overrated, but I totally get what you're trying to say.  

2 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

36.5/30.0/38.9

That's the formula for a L.

I, like most dont even look at  what French and Jgood do from the line, mainly because they do so much more.  But Hargrove, perkins, and jacobs going 0for is alarming