WVBilliken

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

SLU is a mess. 

Thanks for the laugh you and Box are the best.

Funny because it is true.

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Gordon had 28 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, and 3 blocks in an 81-45 win over Ritenour. Ramey had a triple-double. These two have been sensational since Ramey returned.

I just hate hate hate the fact that I Vision the same success between Gordon and goodwin

RiseAndGrind likes this

10 hours ago, Coach314 said:

I would rather not add to the S2 conversations but I have heard his name being mentioned.  

I am still curious about why Tate was at a Juco game watching Alonzo Verge.  Was he supporting a former player (STL Eagles) or is there interest.  He would be a big pick up.  6'3 playmaker who can score.  Vocal leader.  As for 2019...of course Liddell (heard he might play on the wing this summer),  McKinney (in the mold of Thatch and Goodwin...high motor guy),  Yuri...great floor vision,  creates easy buckets for teammates.  Terrence Hargrove is nice too.  6'6 wing.  I like the shooter from Chaminade.  I think his name is Luke.  Needs to get stronger and work on his handle but he is next up at Chaminade.  He's 2020 I believe.  Nesbitt over at Lutheran North.  He's raw but has potential.  Might play for TeamRamey this summer.  A sleeper in the 2020 class to me is Phillip Russell of Vashon.  Starting point guard.  If he continues to grow he will be worth keeping an eye on.  Vocal.  Can shoot and has handles.  Good passer.  Probably about 5'9-5'10 now with a thin frame.  Cam and Kobe from Vashon (6'6 & 6'5).  Cam is lined up for a big summer.  Kobe has great potential but I need to see him get more serious about the game.  6'10 Bradford from CBC (2020).  Needs work but worth keeping an eye out.  Haven't had the opportunity to catch as many games as i did last year but those are a few i have been impressed with.

We need a JUCO, especially with the amount of open schillings post-situation, resulting in imbalance of classes. 

30 minutes ago, almaman said:

damn weekend I guess, or college coaches.

thnx

my parents just bought theres a few moments ago, so still available.  They're also doing a 10 year reunion for 08 state team, hints the even larger crowd. 

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

my parents just bought theres a few moments ago, so still available.  They're also doing a 10 year reunion for 08 state team, hints the even larger crowd. 

Yep.  Plus the last couple of years WG vs SLUH has produced some good games.  I don't see that being the case tonight tho.

Pearson had 33 and 11 in a 73-46 win over Oldham County, which beat John Hardin 88-60 earlier this season. He was 1-4 from 3, 13-16 from inside the arc, and 6-6 from the line. John Hardin hosts Elizabethtown tomorrow. Here's a highlight from the game, followed by a season highlight package for Pearson:

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, Cowboy said:

-Thatch and Sikeston in the Ft Zumwalt North tournament tonight at 7pm

Thatch had a triple-double in the semifinals, with 12 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, and 5 steals in an 83-67 win over Troy Buchanan.

He then had 19 and 10 in an 83-53 win over Priory in the finals. He took home tournament MVP honors.

Sikeston is now 16-1 and on a 7-game winning streak. The team had logged 1,600+ miles on a school bus over an 8-day period and was undefeated during that stretch. They host Poplar Bluff this Friday night.