The Ghost Of RickMa

I'm sure there are still plenty of Wisconsin fans here.

Probably more. Don't count out additional MTSU fans coming up. It's a short drive for instance I'll use an example that is actually relevant: when SLU beat Memphis I know a lot of people who couldn't get off work for that game came up for the Michigan St game.

Probably more. Don't count out additional MTSU fans coming up. It's a short drive for instance I'll use an example that is actually relevant: when SLU beat Memphis I know a lot of people who couldn't get off work for that game came up for the Michigan St game.

all 5 of them made the drive?

Let's not forget your idiotic comparison so soon.

i dont understand why you think its idiotic. An early exit for Mich St cost the city 2 days of eating, drinking, and other entertainment dollars from the thousands of fans who went home..... Much like the thousands of KU fans who never made it here in 2010. Similar situations where an upset had economic impact.

I'm willing to take this debate to the Penthouse Club and we can ask their employees

i dont understand why you think its idiotic. An early exit for Mich St cost the city 2 days of eating, drinking, and other entertainment dollars from the thousands of fans who went home..... Much like the thousands of KU fans who never made it here in 2010. Similar situations where an upset had economic impact.

I'm willing to take this debate to the Penthouse Club and we can ask their employees

I already explained your comparison was apples to oranges.

I already explained your comparison was apples to oranges.

biilikenfan05..... gonna pay you a compliment here cuz im feeling good.... I remember walking out of Hinkle seeing you chant "this is our house!!!".. to be there again...

biilikenfan05..... gonna pay you a compliment here cuz im feeling good.... I remember walking out of Hinkle seeing you chant "this is our house!!!".. to be there again...

weren't we all chanting that?

Hinkle was our house. We f*$&ing owned that place. We should have played some home games there. Butler got demolished.

That game was just unbelievably fun. Our conference rivals used to have unending streams of hate for us. Please get us a coach to give that back to us.

weren't we all chanting that?

Hinkle was our house. We f*$&ing owned that place. We should have played some home games there. Butler got demolished.

That game was just unbelievably fun. Our conference rivals used to have unending streams of hate for us. Please get us a coach to give that back to us.

Speaking of great moments in Billiken basketball history, today marks two years since the Orlando Miracle against NC State.