Crews is Gone

slufan13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-ice cream cone being code for what?

Spoonhour leaving (there is a story about how Spoonhour was frustrated with the nickel and diming at SLU - to the extent he could get reimbursed for an ice cream cone)

This might be a dumb question but what happens to the rest of the staff? Did they get fired as well?

Wouldn't it usually be the new coach who decides that fate? I would imagine Platt will be gone based on recruiting. Calbert would seem likely to leave since Crews and him had that Indiana connection. Tanner is really the only guy I don't know about.

This might be a dumb question but what happens to the rest of the staff? Did they get fired as well?

Wouldn't it usually be the new coach who decides that fate? I would imagine Platt will be gone based on recruiting. Calbert would seem likely to leave since Crews and him had that Indiana connection. Tanner is really the only guy I don't know about.

They'll probably stick around until a new coach is hired. The team can still practice and someone will have to be watching them to make sure they keep up their academic obligations.

Spoonhour leaving (there is a story about how Spoonhour was frustrated with the nickel and diming at SLU - to the extent he could get reimbursed for an ice cream cone)

Now that Biondi is gone he could probably splurge for one last banana split on the University's dime.