GDT - Can Billikens Dodge the Rams

billikenbill

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again --- we need a rules change. You want to sub at a free throw, get them done before the second shot. The only way you can sub after a made second free throw is the shooter only. Neubauer extended this game way longer than it should be.He wouldn't send kid sup until the refs handed the shooter the ball. Then its like a free timeout to get his defense set. bull****. It's a nine point lead with ten seconds to go. Enough already.

Happy that the team is still playing hard, nice win. The coach seems to have found a rotation. Lets play spoiler to Dayton.

Yeah, I heard him in the car. It was a nice crowd, (especially considering how crappy this season has been,) but there's no way there were 8500 people there.

My season tickets were bought but again not used. In Indianapolis this weekend and did not even try to give my tickets away. Lost season

And relax to all those who fear a few nice wins will cause the powers that to retain Crews as the coach. If he does stay, then I am no longer a season ticket holder after 23 years. I am confident I will have tickets again next year in that Crews will be gone. Let's just enjoy the win -- they are sure hard to come by.

Happy that the team is still playing hard, nice win. The coach seems to have found a rotation. Lets play spoiler to Dayton.

Kendall Pollard has missed the last three games with a deep knee bruise and is day to day. Probably doubtful for Tuesday. Play like we did today, minus the turnovers, and we've got a fighting chance.

Yeah, I heard him in the car. It was a nice crowd, (especially considering how crappy this season has been,) but there's no way there were 8500 people there.

They clearly counted all 4,000 of the Catholic-school tickets that were "sold." Also, student attendance tonight was again embarrassing (for the students). A good 2/3 of the student section was grade-school or high-school aged kids (and some of their parents).

we won for two reasons: crawford played very well and fordham is really terrible. hard to believe a team has a roster worst than us, but fordham is really bad.

crawford is the fundamentally most sound player on the team. he works very hard to get open and to do as much as he can to rebound and defend. too bad he will never see a post season tourney.

it was great to see the alumni players. a lot of good memories there. larry hughes and his wife were the best dressed couple in the house. larry has been a great supporter this year. at just about every game and i love he is there with his family. he's become a nice role model.

10 wins. i predicted 9. so in my eyes this team has overachieved. i actually had the billikens for only 3 conference wins. cant wait for the season to be over and hopefully move on to the next era.

Kendall Pollard has missed the last three games with a deep knee bruise and is day to day. Probably doubtful for Tuesday. Play like we did today, minus the turnovers, and we've got a fighting chance.

Hines and Bishop have made this team fun to watch again and gives the team a chance at least.

A bad win, but not catastrophic.

I'm confident that the team can go 1-4 in their next 5 games to secure a Crew's-era-ending 20 loss season.

We can't afford a win over Dayton.

I think the Bills can beat Dayton and the coach is still gone. The only way I see Coach Crews keeping his job is winning 4 out of last 5 and winning 2 in the A10 tournament. A good thread maybe what would it take for coach Crews to keep his job? I would enjoy playing spoiler to Dayton, I remember when teams enjoyed doing that to our good teams so misery loves company and bring on the misery to the top teams.

we won for two reasons: crawford played very well and fordham is really terrible. hard to believe a team has a roster worst than us, but fordham is really bad.

crawford is the fundamentally most sound player on the team. he works very hard to get open and to do as much as he can to rebound and defend. too bad he will never see a post season tourney.

it was great to see the alumni players. a lot of good memories there. larry hughes and his wife were the best dressed couple in the house. larry has been a great supporter this year. at just about every game and i love he is there with his family. he's become a nice role model.

10 wins. i predicted 9. so in my eyes this team has overachieved. i actually had the billikens for only 3 conference wins. cant wait for the season to be over and hopefully move on to the next era.

I completely understand your feelings about the season but for some reason even though I get so mad and disappointed with the coach and the players I hate when the season ends.