Green Light/redlight

GOSLU68

I would like to see the following people shoot more:

I would like to see the following people rebound more:

I would like to see the following people steal the ball more:

I would like to see the following people bring the ball up:

I would like to see the following people look for the ball instead of running head down:

Last couple of years people complained that Crews was not calling timeouts/ not engaged in the game enough - in other words not coaching. Now he is doing this and people are saying he is over reacting. Sometimes you can not win for losing. Speaking of coaching have you noticed the job being done by our women/s coach - she has them at 500 and they knocked of a top 20 team in their last game. She is getting the improvement from the women that some want from the men.

Malik: stop forcing shots down low when double teamed.

MB: stop forcing passes/hook passes.

Roby: stop picking up your dribble for no reason.

Ash: stop being clumsy?

Tanner: attack the hoop a little, just a little.

Reggie: stop acting like you've never held a basketball when you're more than 4 feet from the hoop.

Miles: stop acting confused, I thought you had a high basketball IQ.

Mike: shoot more.

I would like to see the following people shoot more: Bartley, McBroom, Crawford

I would like to see the following people rebound more: All bigs

I would like to see the following people steal the ball more: All guards

I would like to see the following people bring the ball up: Bartley

I would like to see the following people look for the ball instead of running head down: This seems oddly specific; I'm sure you have an answer in mind.

I would like to see the following people shoot more: AG, MC,

I would like to see the following people rebound more: AG, AY, RA, MY, MC, JM, AM, MB, DR, MR

I would like to see the following people steal the ball more: AY, AM, MB, DR, MR, MC

I would like to see the following people bring the ball up: MB, DR

I would like to see the following people look for the ball instead of running head down: AG, MY, AY, MC

need to have in bounds plays

+10000000000

We're just sh!tting away great opportunities

I would like to see the following people shoot more: I would like all to make more of the attempts they get and to reduce the turnovers so we get more opportunities to shoot. To me it is not necessarily any player(s) shooting more but getting more opportunities and those opportunities from the spots on the floor where they can have a greater chance of success.

I would like to see the following people rebound more: the whole darn team

I would like to see the following people steal the ball more: the whole darn team - without fouling - we foul too much

I would like to see the following people bring the ball up: - MB,DR,MY,MR,AMc

I would like to see the following people look for the ball instead of running head down: as Pistol says, you are thinking of something/someone here

What brought it to mind is TL and AG actually look optimistic about having the ball passed back to them. After seeing Manning and others pass with no pick set afterwards they seem to hurry to disappear. Our ball awareness after those two and MC an AMcB drops off sharply. Ever wonder why McB and Crawford get rebounds despite being short they look for the ball. They don't turn and run away. I am disappointed with all of our coaches-this performance reflects on them

Ever wonder why McB and Crawford get rebounds despite being short they look for the ball. They don't turn and run away.

Those two are dead last on the team in rebound %. I can understand it with a guy who's 5'9", but I wonder why Crawford doesn't rebound more, not why he manages as many as he does. He's not that short.

As I stated in a different post Crawford got immediately pulled for not going after a defensive rebound the other night. He looks to me like a player who doesn't like a lot of contact. {who does?]

He makes drives to the basket resulting in contact. He is a poor rebounder and as a team we run out on offense much more than we used to. He is typically first down the court.

He makes drives to the basket resulting in contact. He is a poor rebounder and as a team we run out on offense much more than we used to. He is typically first down the court.

Either he is weak or he is just soft going for boards. I've seen the ball just yanked from him numerous times including once near the end against Dayton.