GDT: SLU vs ChevyPork Billygoats

jimbofive

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to keep reminding myself about how young our kids are in this game. They just never had the right energy level to break the refs hold on this game. Let's get the next one.

I hope the team remembers this loss and completely rubs it back in their face next year. I will guarantee you that SLU will be playing in a postseason tourney next year while Fordham likely sees their top scorer (or two) transfer to better programs and suffers through another single win season. SLU better win by 40 next season and play the starters all the way to the end.

This is pretty awesome.

I need to keep reminding myself about how young our kids are in this game. They just never had the right energy level to break the refs hold on this game. Let's get the next one.

Fordham has 7 freshmen. Not an excuse.

Honest question: do you think Fordham will be better next season? Two seasons from now? Do you think SLU will be decent next year?

1. Don't know. Probably.

2. Probably.

3. Don't know. I have my doubts. I don't think our players are very good. That's the harsh realization this season has illuminated for me.

Fordham has every right to be throwing down dunks right now. They've earned it. They've been in the A10 toilet for a decade. This is cathartic.

that...not these guys. These guys are young as .

I hope the team remembers this loss and completely rubs it back in their face next year. I will guarantee you that SLU will be playing in a postseason tourney next year while Fordham likely sees their top scorer (or two) transfer to better programs and suffers through another single win season. SLU better win by 40 next season and play the starters all the way to the end.

Boom. Elephantine memory!

Who gives a ###### about the showboating. We're not 6 years old.

Dunking not once, but TWICE with less than a minute left and up 15+ is classless as ######. Plus all of their players are young...they haven't gone through years and years of futility. They need to learn how to win first before being overly demonstrative weenies.

Dunking not once, but TWICE with less than a minute left and up 15+ is classless as ######. Plus all of their players are young...they haven't gone through years and years of futility. They need to learn how to win first before being overly demonstrative weenies.

What else do you expect them to do when they're all alone at the rim?

I just don't get it. We lose by 18 against Fordham and we're complaining about them dunking. How bout we complain about being terrible.

Nah, fuock that. They were wide open too.