OT: Mizzou players high on their chances in the NIT

brianstl

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of them do that partly to spite me, but even a Mizzou fan ought to admit that the program has continued to struggle to avoid having some taint attached to itself.

I just think it's a dumb acronym, not that what it refers to is inaccurate (although what this board sees as a "scandal" when it comes to mizzou is pretty slight).

Give him a break. He is pumped over the big one over Davidson last night.

Based on the timing of his post last night, it seems he was just waiting at his computer ready to make his triumphant return... hoping that SPUMAC could pull out the big victory against Davidson. If they had lost, we would have remained under the rock he has been hiding under for most of this season. Good to see he's got a little bounce back in his step.

Based on the timing of his post last night, it seems he was just waiting at his computer ready to make his triumphant return... hoping that SPUMAC could pull out the big victory against Davidson. If they had lost, we would have remained under the rock he has been hiding under for most of this season. Good to see he's got a little bounce back in his step.

Yes. Triumph is what this season has made me feel. Sure.

With all due respect, someone needs to teach BilliKitty the quote feature...

It followed the one it responded to... But ok, will work on it.... Since you asked so nicely. :)