Wiz's Tourney Odds

Wiz, can you post your odds for each game after the selection show tonight? I think it will give us all a better idea of what picks we should think about making. Remember, only one of us has to fill out a perfect bracket and then donate the billion dollars to slu basketball

I am currently calculating the number of points I will receive for the Billiken Club if I make a billion dollar contribution. Do you think they will extend my hot dog coupon for the whole season if I I do or will it still expire in Dec. ?

I am currently calculating the number of points I will receive for the Billiken Club if I make a billion dollar contribution. Do you think they will extend my hot dog coupon for the whole season if I I do or will it still expire in Dec. ?

50/50

If you make a billion dollar contribution they better be making you hot dogs from the Javan Rhinocerus!

Could you make sure the pretzels are gluten free, thank you in advance.

Could you make sure the pretzels are gluten free, thank you in advance.

Your wish is my command....and just for you I will also have salted and unsalted

Wiz, you win the bil, half goes to SLU ball. The other half to a 747 that will fly us to every Championship game for the next 20-30 years.

Every tournament game sounds better. And a portion has to go to the fire Guy Phillips fund.

Does anyone else have New Mexico beating Kansas? I also have Iowa St advancing to the final four beating Mich St... What are those odds Wiz?

New Mexico might have a better chance this year. Finally got rid of Alford. Now UCLA can choke just like the Lobos last year

New Mexico might have a better chance this year. Finally got rid of Alford. Now UCLA can choke just like the Lobos last year

Glad you pointed this out. Forgot Alford was at UCLA. But do I want to pick VCU to the Sweet 16? Stephen F Austin maybe?

Does anyone else have New Mexico beating Kansas? I also have Iowa St advancing to the final four beating Mich St... What are those odds Wiz?

yep. both. and i put SFA over VCwho...