AP Poll - 2.10.14

moytoy12

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would STL be the closest site for Louisville or Kentucky too? If so, that's probably 2 more teams to make sure we're ahead of

Yes, but if the Midwest is super crowded, they might make more sense to put in Raleigh or Orlando or even San Antonio. Both would need to finish strong to be 4-seeds, no?

Just keep winning...

Plus, if WSU and KU both hang on as higher seeds, then SLU, Louisville, and Kentucky can't get a shot at STL, anyway. Only two pods to go around, and if they involve a 1- and a 2-seed, we could only play there as a 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, or 16 - and I'm not sure we want to drop like that.

The cyclone blow out was big. BIG. I'd say both WVU and KST will crack top 25 next week. Iowa St. Shouldn't drop out, but drop big time for sure. Kansas takes maybe 8th or 9th spot? I'm starting to worry that even a win against VCU Saturday won't get us the love we need to crack the Top 10...

You correct - ISU loss hurts them and even if they split this week they will drop below us assuming we win against VCU, KS lost means little to us right now because they are KS and it would be like turning a child in to the police for the voters to turn on them after the KSU loss - we will top out if we beat VCU at 11 - 10 is just not in the cards for us with all the bias that there is in the voting. Before you anoint KSU they have to win this weekend and the same goes for WVU.