GDT: Billa Billa

bonwich

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Through JC's first 50 games, SLU is 41-9 that's an 82% win percentage. I give JC a ton of credit for both seasons so far (especially last season). What is everyone's grade for JC for the 1st 50 games?

A+

It is hard to believe that there were posters who said that if Crews was made Head Coach they would give up their season tickets.

Hard to believe after he went 41-9 or after Majerus died? Hard to believe you find it hard to believe.

Actually, I find it hard to follow just about anything you write. I also find it hard to believe anyone else can either.

Kudos to Jake for finding his shot. He also had a couple of nice rebounds late and a sweet pass inside though I don't remember who it was to. Maybe this will help get him turned around but he's had other good shooting games just to fall back off. Last night he looked confidence. I liked how JC handled Crews yesterday. He started slow getting beat off the dribble and not closing on a 3 and he got pulled as he hit a couple of shots and looked all around better he played more. I wonder if he had missed his first couple of 3's after coming back off a lengthy sit if he'd have still played 24 minutes. We need this Jake. The thing with Jake is that if you watch him shoot, he looks like he should be good.

Also how about McBroom's first half? 4-5 from 3, is pretty nice