Miles Reynolds

stlhoops

I watched some. Kind of got tired with all the times they cut to Coach K on press row. I guess he got not only the Whitney Young kid but the point guard from Applke Valley. There was some flack over the fact that they played 20 minute halves and not the four, 8-minute quarters WY was accustomed to. Okafor loafed some and he is a man-child. They kept talking about all the weight he lost ---- jeez, must have been a beast because he was one last night too.

I didn't see Reynolds do too much. But I was flipping back and forth. He ended up with 17 I think and the only real stuff I saw was about six free throws. He never touched iron on any of them swishing all six. So he was smooth and pure from there. Both teams played a zone and Apple Valley's point guard was slicing and dicing them up. But Okafor was an intimidator and shot blocker down low. Apple Valley must be a k-12 school --- they had an eighth grader out there and he held his own. Now that was IMPRESSIVE.

Whitney Young stood around a lot but you can do that with a man-child on the blocks.

I watched some. Kind of got tired with all the times they cut to Coach K on press row. I guess he got not only the Whitney Young kid but the point guard from Applke Valley. There was some flack over the fact that they played 20 minute halves and not the four, 8-minute quarters WY was accustomed to. Okafor loafed some and he is a man-child. They kept talking about all the weight he lost ---- jeez, must have been a beast because he was one last night too.

I didn't see Reynolds do too much. But I was flipping back and forth. He ended up with 17 I think and the only real stuff I saw was about six free throws. He never touched iron on any of them swishing all six. So he was smooth and pure from there. Both teams played a zone and Apple Valley's point guard was slicing and dicing them up. But Okafor was an intimidator and shot blocker down low. Apple Valley must be a k-12 school --- they had an eighth grader out there and he held his own. Now that was IMPRESSIVE.

Whitney Young stood around a lot but you can do that with a man-child on the blocks.

Wasn't Apple Valley MN state champs? Having 8th graders was not all that unusual when I went to HS. Especially if you were big.

I watched most the game and thought Miles looked good. Should have a nice future with the Bills.

Here is something from the Smack Talk HS Sports section from USAToday.

http://www.usatodayhss.com/UltimateAthlete2013/smacktalk/article/miles-reynolds-lays-the-smack-down-for-basketball--1

Wasn't Apple Valley MN state champs? Having 8th graders was not all that unusual when I went to HS. Especially if you were big.

I watched most the game and thought Miles looked good. Should have a nice future with the Bills.

Here is something from the Smack Talk HS Sports section from USAToday.

http://www.usatodayhss.com/UltimateAthlete2013/smacktalk/article/miles-reynolds-lays-the-smack-down-for-basketball--1

They ask "who is the best athlete in your sport past or present"

His answer "Andrew Wiggins"

Really?