FSM Poll: What concerns you most after SLU's losses to Wisconsin and Wichita State?

RUBillsFan

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/collegebasketball/saint-louis-billikens

Time to worry?

What concerns you most after SLU's losses to Wisconsin and Wichita State?

A. Nothing -- Those are two good teams. No sense getting worked up just yet.

B. Depth -- Specifically with the frontcourt.

C. Rebounding -- They are getting owned on the glass.

D. Offense -- This team still needs to find a consistent scoring threat other than Dwayne.

Problem is we just don't make our shots - layups, break always, three pointers, free throws, etc. to win, you must score buckets (per Uncle Drew). On the last several games we are not making a reasonable percentage of our shots. Period.

E. Quality of the Saintsations, I met the captian at the Shack one time and she was actually a big fan and was feeling sympathy for her when we lost to witchita bc it was the day the schedule came out and she was excited to WIN not to miss foul shots, jk Jake played good

We seem to start out slow in each game and pick it up in the 2nd half. In our 2 losses we have had some long scoring droughts and part of it has been poor shot selection. We will see lots of zone defenses until we show we can move the ball better and find the seams. It would be nice if we started shooting the ball better beyond the arc.

E. Quality of the Saintsations, I met the captian at the Shack one time and she was actually a big fan and was feeling sympathy for her when we lost to witchita bc it was the day the schedule came out and she was excited to WIN not to miss foul shots, jk Jake played good

Huh?

Huh?

-i continued the saint sation joke

-i shared a story of when i met the st.sation captian at a bar

-i shared a moment of sympathy i felt for when i saw here wave the pompom on t.v. right before we lost

-i indirectly blamed us losing on jake barnette missing a foul shot late in the game

-i corrected myself b/c jake barnette is awseome down to earth guy and kept us in the game and is really friendly and probably a better student then most AND HE PLAYED BBALL IN CHINA , HOW AWSEOME IS THAT, HE OWNS CHINA, CALL HIM CHAIRMAN JAKE ZEDONG

-i continued the saint sation joke

-i shared a story of when i met the st.sation captian at a bar

-i shared a moment of sympathy i felt for when i saw here wave the pompom on t.v. right before we lost

-i indirectly blamed us losing on jake barnette missing a foul shot late in the game

-i corrected myself b/c jake barnette is awseome down to earth guy and kept us in the game and is really friendly and probably a better student then most AND HE PLAYED BBALL IN CHINA , HOW AWSEOME IS THAT, HE OWNS CHINA, CALL HIM CHAIRMAN JAKE ZEDONG

Huh?