A-10 rocks

almaman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LaSalle gonna f around and get a sweet 16

I actually have LaSalle going to the Elite 8 and losing to Ohio St. Not because they're necessarily of that quality, but because I thought K-State soft, Ole Miss hot enough to beat Wisconsin, and Gonzaga untested enough to lose to a game Wichita St. team.

Oh, if the Billikens could have been in THAT bracket!

Doesnt matter what bracket we're in. SLU is gonna knock em all down as they come

Well, I do have SLU to the Final 4. I think the Louisville game will be tremendously difficult. The Billikens are capable, no question, but I might have voted with my heart on that. Close enough on paper that emotion may have pushed it over the top.

I actually have LaSalle going to the Elite 8 and losing to Ohio St. Not because they're necessarily of that quality, but because I thought K-State soft, Ole Miss hot enough to beat Wisconsin, and Gonzaga untested enough to lose to a game Wichita St. team.

Oh, if the Billikens could have been in THAT bracket!

not bad s l, Zags worked hard just to get to the RO32. where you got us?

With the Oklahoma State game and the first half of the Kansas State game it is clear that the Big 12 was a joke.

I think it's hilarious that the Frank Erwin Center in Austin and Rupp Arena in Lexington play host to teams that didn't even make the Tournament. *** and F Texas

Well, I do have SLU to the Final 4. I think the Louisville game will be tremendously difficult. The Billikens are capable, no question, but I might have voted with my heart on that. Close enough on paper that emotion may have pushed it over the top.

Louisville may not get past Colorado St.

I just hope that we don't get to the point in a few years were saying,"Damn, I wish we were still in the old A-10."

As alluring as the Big East is, I have always been somewhat skeptical of how much better it would be than an A10 with Butler and VCU.