GDT: Selection Sunday

Pistol

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants a good laugh. Go back and read the Santa Clara game thread.

If we get a 5...I will be mad. Would have never thought in a million years that would come out of my mouth.

Not just the Santa Clara thread. There have been epic meltdowns during this season. It's always been the case on this Board.

Not just the Santa Clara thread. There have been epic meltdowns during this season. It's always been the case on this Board.

Yeah, we should have fired Crews when he refused to call a time out in the Rockhurst game! (P.S. Did that count?)

Apologies for relying on rpiforecast for final RPI. I should have known better (will do late season myself from now on).

SLU RPI is 16 and profile is favorable. As stated 4 seed is most likely but my waiter while watching the game says SLU is a 3.

I got tickets last year and I'm pretty low on the list. I wanna say they just emailed me that I got the tickets and no phone call

I too am down on the list and they offered me tickets in the upper deck section on Wednesday or Thursday last year. (I didn't return the form, I just called and asked). They gave me the impression there were very few left, but makes sense given the nice crowd we had in Columbus

Apologies for relying on rpiforecast for final RPI. I should have known better (will do late season myself from now on).

SLU RPI is 16 and profile is favorable. As stated 4 seed is most likely but my waiter while watching the game says SLU is a 3.

Yeah, I love that site but can't figure out why it was so off down the stretch calling us a 9 rpi with a tourney win. Weird, because it nails the est of the season pretty well.

Yes, you're absolutely right that seeds are not "locked" to any particular site but the higher the overall seed, the more likely they play close to home. For example, if Louisville is the number 1 overall seed, they will be the 1 seed in the MW and they will play their first game in Lexington (the closest site). Indiana, the 2nd 1 seed would then play in the East (probably) and play their first weekend games in Dayton. The committee keeps putting teams into the first round sites that are closest until the site is full. Too many teams from the B1G will be seeded ahead of the Bills for us to play in a place like Dayton. I said we are more likely to play in Austin/San Jose/SLC because those are the leftover sites. No 1-4 seed other than New Mexico and Gonzaga are close. (OK State or K State could go to Austin as well) 4 seeds are the last teams to get placed in sites because seeds 5 and up have to "follow" a higher seed to that site ( a five has to go to the same place as a four).

That is a good explanation but I wouldn't go far enough to say we have no shot at a 4 in Dayton or Lexington. It may not be likely but not impossible. Could also be a 5 in either of those if they want to round us down a seed.

I would like to go where ever but will wait until we win the next 4 games and then will go to Hotlanta. Let's Go Bills!!!

I'm not trying to single you out but that's lame. Anybody that spends a fair amount of time on this board and has both the time and financial resources to attend the NCAA tourney should. It is a fabulous time and well worth the effort.

Waiting until later rounds is not an option!

I'm not trying to single you out but that's lame. Anybody that spends a fair amount of time on this board and has both the time and financial resources to attend the NCAA tourney should. It is a fabulous time and well worth the effort.

Waiting until later rounds is not an option!

+1 Let's get another big crowd this year!!