And the new Pope is...

This little snippet from today's papal news jumped out at me:

Joining Carlson at the press conference was the Rev. Douglas W. Marcouiller SJ, the provincial superior for the Missouri Province of the Jesuit order. Marcouiller said it was a surprise to learn that a fellow Jesuit had been named pope.

“The Jesuits don't generally serve as bishops,” Marcouiller said. Jesuits are known for “not seeking roles requiring a good deal of power.”

This little snippet from today's papal news jumped out at me:

Joining Carlson at the press conference was the Rev. Douglas W. Marcouiller SJ, the provincial superior for the Missouri Province of the Jesuit order. Marcouiller said it was a surprise to learn that a fellow Jesuit had been named pope.

“The Jesuits don't generally serve as bishops,” Marcouiller said. Jesuits are known for “not seeking roles requiring a good deal of power.”

That Padre obviously has never met Rev. Lawrence Biondi!!!

jet planes, automobiles, telephones, the internet, ...........

of course mb has the same issues with the A-10 though.

while watching yesterday and they kept showing the courtyard outside the balcony, i thought a few times, "man, that courtyard is a lot further than walking from pappy's to the fetz."

while watching yesterday and they kept showing the courtyard outside the balcony, i thought a few times, "man, that courtyard is a lot further than walking from pappy's to the fetz."

Roy I was not complaining about the walk from soon to be defunct Pappys (and wherever, etc) to the Fetz, I was saying it is a ***** for some people who are not in top shape like I am..

For once, I'm going to give MB the benefit of the doubt here. I think he posted this in a joking manner due to his previous statements re: the MVC.

jbizzleboy09's first time ever that he "gets it". Congratulations. Good job. Exemplary. Keep it up.