VCU Board

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where better to watch it? She knows all the winners already.

TRUTH. Except one thing. I think you guys shifted from a VCU fan to one of ours.

By the way, I just caught up with that numbered post a few pages back. Holy cow, what a read. I could go to Taj-like lengths picking it apart.

I think MB finally jumped the shark with that post.

Better to watch it on HDTV rather than have to find parking and walk 6 blocks.

if you look at chaifetz on google maps, 6 blocks is north past washington, east past jefferson, south past chouteau, or west past spring (humphries).

why would anyone park that far away?

if you look at chaifetz on google maps, 6 blocks is north past washington, east past jefferson, south past chouteau, or west past spring (humphries).

why would anyone park that far away?

drugs. can collecting. random sex. martial arts training. insurance scam. etc.

roy, you need to get out from behind your comfortable desk in belleville, IL and snort some heroin out of a natty light can while banging a black hooker and choking yourself out for insurance money that you pay out to yourself.

REALITY.

Saw something on their board laughing about the poop towel story. I think it could be a pretty funny take on the Terrible Towel if the student section all had white towels with a big brown smudge in the middle to wave at the opponent during the second half. Channel the RickMa

Listening to the interview with Rammer that Shaka Smart did earlier on 101.1. He stated that Duke did a good job of busting the press because of the involvement of Duke's big men. CE and RL could be critical to breaking the press tonight. They handle the ball decently for big men.

drugs. can collecting. random sex. martial arts training. insurance scam. etc.

roy, you need to get out from behind your comfortable desk in belleville, IL and snort some heroin out of a natty light can while banging a black hooker and choking yourself out for insurance money that you pay out to yourself.

REALITY.

very vivid jimbo, thank you

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NextYearBill" data-cid="343930" data-time="1361295782"><p>

thank you for the quick responses. another hypothetical i pondered over the weekend: 3 random male students plucked from the student section - partnered with Jett and Ellis vs. Baylor womens team</p></blockquote>

Jett, Ellis and the 3 students by a large margin. They would be able to score at will and either one could shut down Griner. I'm taking the walk-on's in your other hypothetical. It really is crazy the athletic difference between men and women.

You guys are really ticking off the VCU fan base.YOU INSENSITIVE JERKS!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.http://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/threads/the-official-beat-the-billikens-thread.10891/page-25

They have a guy over here making boner jokes, and they say jimbo is filthy?

I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.