Bills by 18 over Savannah St.

The Wiz

Savannah St is one of the best teams in the MEAC. Unfortunately, the MEAC is one of the worst conferences. As a result, SS is only a D+ team. Therefore, as an A- team we should handle them readily. This will give KM another game to get back into form and should be a nice tune up game for conference play.

This should be 8 in a row.

http://www.statfox.com/cbb/power/

SLU 82, minus Savannah St., 67 = 15, + home court advantage 4, = 19.

There are other gambling power ratings sources, they are all pretty close, some are updated every day, some are not, and home court advantage varies sometimes.

Last time I will do it, Wiz.

MB, maybe you should create your own rankings model. Until then, you're just a guy posting betting lines created by other people.

So MB, where is that Vegas line that that you say I am always copying...Oops no Vegas line. And now you know one of the reasons I have this system. Vegas doesn't have a line on many of our games. You must have been pretty desperate to use a system for comparison that has Kansas as the best team in the country. Hmmm....Kansas over Duke?????....You must be a closet Jayhawk fan.

I think I will keep my system.

http://www.statfox.com/cbb/power/

SLU 82, minus Savannah St., 67 = 15, + home court advantage 4, = 19.

There are other gambling power ratings sources, they are all pretty close, some are updated every day, some are not, and home court advantage varies sometimes.

Last time I will do it, Wiz.

Those power rankings are ca-ca, kid. Kansas 4 points better than Duke?

I will be very disappointed if SLU only wins by 18 tonight. Heck, they beat Savannah St. by 40 a few years ago. I also expect Kwamain to break out and go for at least 15. No system, just a hunch.

The issue in beating them by more than 18 will be the pace of the game. They are one of the slowest teams in the country.

Beating them by 18 would be like beating a normal team by 25-30.

I will be very disappointed if SLU only wins by 18 tonight. Heck, they beat Savannah St. by 40 a few years ago. I also expect Kwamain to break out and go for at least 15. No system, just a hunch.

The issue in beating them by more than 18 will be the pace of the game. They are one of the slowest teams in the country.

Savannah State maybe one better buy games we have this year so I expect the score to be low and within what Wiz gave us.

I also noticed Crews does not like to pile it on. He'll go deep in the bench (play the walk-ons) if we start running up the score,

+1

Hold them under 20 and break the record we set at GW a few years back.

Geez, Iggy, great minds. I was just checking to see how much we were under NM's average (24 = 70-46). SS's average is 52.6. 24 gets us to 28.6. (Proportionate to its average, SS would score closer to 35, but we can dream, can't we? :) )