Record prediction thread

bonwich

BHO was - 330 or so with all international books. MR was + 270.

That told you the story; this is different than team games with bad bounces and bad referrees and missed FT's and wind and rain.

The Arabs, French, British & Chinese are not going to put up $ 3.3 milliion to win $ 1 million and think they are going to lose.

This isn't football where a knucklehead deflects a pass in the end zone and another runs it back 100 yards for a 14 point swing.

The USA demographics have changed, of course BHO would win, more people in the cart than pulling the cart all voted for him.

Ugh. Did you really have to go THERE with this post? I give you credit for something and then you have to go all 'MB' to get a reaction. Come on. Just take the compliment and be done with it. I'm pretty sure that your post led to Henry starting his dumb thread.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Did you really have to go THERE with this post? I give you credit for something and then you have to go all 'MB' to get a reaction. Come on. Just take the compliment and be done with it. I'm pretty sure that your post led to Henry starting his dumb thread.

Hey, I was addressing the true "odds" and stats... everything I stated is factual. Sorry if I got anybody's panties all in a bunch, comrade.

Hey, I was addressing the true "odds" and stats... everything I stated is factual. Sorry if I got anybody's panties all in a bunch, comrade.

This should be a lesson for all of you Billiken.com greenhorns out there. If you ever get the inkling to stand up for and compliment MB, it will inevitably lead to an exchange that concludes with you being called an overly sensitive communist.

This should be a lesson for all of you Billiken.com greenhorns out there. If you ever get the inkling to stand up for and compliment MB, it will inevitably lead to an exchange that concludes with you being called an overly sensitive communist.

And jbizzle09 thinks he is Billikens.com's "Gort".

• 4 months later...

Bump. Interesting hindsight. And I believe everyone on the board owes B. Hayes a drink for a spot-on prediction!

-well done and for making his prediction/prognostication in less than 1500 words

He obviously used his time machine! ;) The only thing that would make me think otherwise would have been a non-conference/conference breakdown different from 11-3/13-3.

Thank you all, thank you all. I will be receiving all offered drinks after the April 15th filing deadline passes. If you haven't gotten your paperwork to your tax accountants yet, for their sake I beg you to get that in.