Thorton calls out Conklin

Exactly. We generally have a 6'6" guy (conk) and a 6'5" guy (DE) going up against 6'8"-6'10" guys on those layups. They try to adjust to anticipate a shot block and/or contact. That's why it will be important for CR, CE, JM and RL to be formidable down low next year. And even if one of these bigs misses then DE can be there to clean it up.

Heck, sometimes JJ can be the one cleaning it up!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they could have gotten by URI this year, but we already know Gaston of Fordham would have given them fits. Probably would have come down to a tie-breaker to get into the A-10 tourney in the end.

I think they might have gotten by URI at home but definitely not at URI. That place is an absolute mad house on gameday. I honestly have no idea how they would stop Baron either. He might go for 40.

Did you guys run into Billiraken up in Columbus? That dude is hilarious and a for real SLU fan. Keep it up bro, good job punking these B1G pu$$ies.

Anyway, DayDay when do you start collecting tires to set on fire? For the big celebration. I'm just curious do you keep them in your mom's front yard year round just waiting for that big win or like just go collect a few right after a big loss or win?

These guys reminded me of a less athletic X, without all the testosterone. They were whiny biootches all night long.

A10 and SLU now takes the mantle of the most physical conference and team in America. Smash-mouth basketball that's what its all about.

Everyone I've talked to since the game said Thornton was a huge baby and cried to the officials on EVERY possession.

Booyah in your face everyone he talked too said Thornton was a whiny baby.

Billikens most physical team in America.

Does Michigan St have any chance against Louisville? They barely beat little ole SLU by 4 points, so I say they have no chance.

I don't know if you can go by that ... Little ole SLU would have beaten Louisville by 10. After all we are Saint Louis and they are only Louis ville

look, we shot 35.3% from field and 28% from 3

they shot 54.3% and 40% from 3, and they won by only four. we air balled 3 wide open 3 pointers in the first 7 minutes. missed 4 lay ups, AND I DON'T CARE WHO IT WAS AGAINST, we should have made 100% of the them. missed tons of rather easy 5 footers. WE killllled ourselves, had we played just decent shooting we win by maybe lets say 6? its sucks we choose this game to kill ourselves, but maybe we wont be as nervous next year.

Did you guys run into Billiraken up in Columbus? That dude is hilarious and a for real SLU fan. Keep it up bro, good job punking these B1G pu$$ies.

Anyway, DayDay when do you start collecting tires to set on fire? For the big celebration. I'm just curious do you keep them in your mom's front yard year round just waiting for that big win or like just go collect a few right after a big loss or win?

These guys reminded me of a less athletic X, without all the testosterone. They were whiny biootches all night long.

A10 and SLU now takes the mantle of the most physical conference and team in America. Smash-mouth basketball that's what its all about.

What are you more upset about: playing in a mid major conference or never even making a sweet 16?

I have my MBA from MSU and their MBA program is rated much higher than your mid major school. I'm only 29 too but maybe you want to come work for me?

Can't wait to make our 7th final four in 14 years more than any other program in the nation. Do you think Rick will live long enough to get you to your first sweet 16?

I heard the MAC is expanding. Maybe you guys can move up a conference?

What are you more upset about: playing in a mid major conference or never even making a sweet 16?

I have my MBA from MSU and their MBA program is rated much higher than your mid major school. I'm only 29 too but maybe you want to come work for me?

I used to tell people I had my MBA too. When I was arguing on AOL message boards in the 7th grade.

You don't pick up on the sarcasm on this board. Perhaps you will pick up on that when you hit your mid teens.

Can't wait to make our 7th final four in 14 years more than any other program in the nation. Do you think Rick will live long enough to get you to your first sweet 16?

I heard the MAC is expanding. Maybe you guys can move up a conference?

Actually, if you knew anything about college ball, you would know that we begged really hard and the Sunbelt Conference has agreed to let SLU in as a provisional member.

Until then: A10 >B10. It's already been determined, brah.

And you're only 29 and have you MBA? My god, you are the next kid genius. Did you also graduate college in 4 years? Can you tell us your secrets?

We lost because the officials held us back. Our high powered offense was limited by the officials.

No way a team from a conference of 14 loses to a team from a conference of 12. Esp. to a team that has as many Sweet 16's, Final Four's and National Championship's as MSU has. Overrated I tell you!!!!

This is why I don't want to be in the MVC - you have to deal with primarily second tier state schools that produce the above type of mental midgets. This kid is posting from his mom's basement and wishing he wasn't delivering pizza's with his

"degree". Have some pity for him - after all, he went to MSU.

Factually incorrect.