Billiken Club??? and not to get ahead of things...

Cowboy

-was there a BClub mtg last night? any report would be appreciated

-we play tomorrow and sat and then we have a break of a week until we are at rhodey, if we win these two home games i submit the timing of our break is fantastic for the team, get grades and bodies in shape for the rest of the season, but no let downs

-every team in the league looks to have a break in conf games of about a week

-however this board will be going nuts with no games for a week, i submit box or moy or jimbo or someone should post pix from si swimsuit or oregon cheerleaders every four hours to try to control the chaos

-was there a BClub mtg last night? any report would be appreciated

-we play tomorrow and sat and then we have a break of a week until we are at rhodey, if we win these two home games i submit the timing of our break is fantastic for the team, get grades and bodies in shape for the rest of the season, but no let downs

-every team in the league looks to have a break in conf games of about a week

-however this board will be going nuts with no games for a week, i submit box or moy or jimbo or someone should post pix from si swimsuit or oregon cheerleaders every four hours to try to control the chaos

What's the over/under on number of threads involving MB73 that argue the virtues of the various ranking methodologies during the one week break?

Perfect opportunity for a collective, community hate fest. A time to hurl all of our negative feelings/comments about our opponents and what we don't like about them in order to launch a great force of negative karma at them for the remainder of their seasons.

I hate that Fran Dunphy doesn't rock a mustache anymore... Temple sucks.

I think Blake Ahern would've made a fine Billiken!

I think Jeremy Lin would have been the perfect Billiken. He would have made it big in the NBA had he played for RM. As it is, he's kind of a disappointment. So let's have 8 years of discussion about jeez, if UB had only recruited Lin. And are you sure Ahern didn't play for the Billikens?

It's the best sports story in years.

Agreed. I normally couldn't care less when the Knicks are playing but now follow the updates as if they are my team. Reminds me of Kurt Warner. At some point you expect it to end, but you never know...

p.s. the turnovers are a concern.