a couple things on uw game

Cowboy

-because of ram pregame the radio broadcast will be on am 550 ktrs

-i looked at slubillikens.com to see what tickets were available and best available had me in section 203, does that mean the lower bowl is sold out? the two sections at center court on each side are not available for sale, at least on line, i hope those seats are all sold as season tix

-ticket prices were amazing, $40 per seat in section 203, if the U can get that more power to them

-ticket prices are $40, 32, 20 and 12, i checked portland game and same prices so not using cardinal-esq dynamic pricing

-i wonder how much purple will be on display sunday?

-let's get a win, GO BILLIKENS!!!!!

-ticket prices were amazing, $40 per seat in section 203, if the U can get that more power to them

-ticket prices are $40, 32, 20 and 12, i checked portland game and same prices so not using cardinal-esq dynamic pricing

Same prices for every game. You're right, more power to them if they can get it, but that's going to make it hard to draw more walk-ups. That said, it seemed like there were a decent amount of ticket promotions last season, especially as the A10 season rolled around. $40 is very high for 203-204 and whatever the mid-court sections are on the other side, and no, the 100 level of those are not sold to the public. I was also surprised to see my own section (118) going for $32 a game- maybe the season tickets are a bargain after all!

I'd like to see a huge crowd for this one. Romar back in town, biggest non-conference program we face at home all year, easy time to make- no excuses for in-town Billiken fans to miss this one.

Triumph opens at 9:00 on Sundays for brunch. Kim will have a bloody mary set up for me.

Is anybody else doing the Washington double header? Huskies at 11:00 and Seahawks at 3:10. Should be a great day!

-because of ram pregame the radio broadcast will be on am 550 ktrs

-i looked at slubillikens.com to see what tickets were available and best available had me in section 203, does that mean the lower bowl is sold out? the two sections at center court on each side are not available for sale, at least on line, i hope those seats are all sold as season tix

-i wonder how much purple will be on display sunday?

-let's get a win, GO BILLIKENS!!!!!

Section 203 is considered a better section than the corner 100s. So when someone clicks best available they will get those seats instead of the lower bowl corners. Unfortunately those are not sold out yet as 101 row S was available when I went online to check.

Triumph opens at 9:00 on Sundays for brunch. Kim will have a bloody mary set up for me.

Is anybody else doing the Washington double header? Huskies at 11:00 and Seahawks at 3:10. Should be a great day!

I have tickets to the Rams game but I doubt I go

Yep, I'll be at both as well. I'm just going to assume that the Rams are going to lose to the Seahawks, so hopefully the Bills can at least get us a win. I don't know if I can handle five hours of misery.

apparently the athletic department want us to bring back the glowsticks to use again...

That looked pretty awesome with the stadium only half full.

It would look really awesome with a full house.

I'd bring mine back but I have no idea what I did with it...I blame the booze.

This will no doubt be a d^&nable tough game. I didn't realize Zo had all those 4 and 5 star recruits. But still they're not ranked. It's all been said how we have to play to win, exceptional hard nosed D, stop them from running, and avoid our long droughts. The latter scares me the most. We can't afford to go 5-9 minutes w/o scoring and let the get on a roll. And I would like to remind the UW fans that Zo was about your 3rd or 4th choice to replace your former HC. UW's first target was Quinn Snyder. Looks like you guys lucked out big time there. If you'd hired the Mighty Q you'd probably be on probation. Good news is I get to see it on TV down here in Dixieland on UVerse. Anyone w/ Comcast, I'd suggest you strongly switch to Uverse.