Pomeroy Basketball Ratings

RKA

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NoShit! Again, my bad!

hey wait, this thread is gold now! you got away with saying No!!! we can work with this. just need to free up all these "bad" words now. i like the way motherfuoker looks. like stanley burrell is a motherfuoker.

EDIT: ######, I'M ###### CENSORED.

hey wait, this thread is gold now! you got away with saying No!!! we can work with this. just need to free up all these "bad" words now. i like the way motherfuoker looks. like stanley burrell is a motherfuoker.

EDIT: ######, I'M ###### CENSORED.

Jimbo, try it with no space, like this - NoShit

For example, anyone who posts last year's stuff as new information is a real DumbShit (just kidding RKA - just demonstrating for Jimbo)

Jimbo, try it with no space, like this - NoShit

For example, anyone who posts last year's stuff as new information is a real DumbShit (just kidding RKA - just demonstrating for Jimbo)

-holy crap majic, this is like introducing the fat kid to the buffet :lol::o:P

I'm trying to figure out why someone would post this from last year...

Are you guy's retarded? It was a mistake. I saw 2011 and thought it was a pre-season ranking. Thus the 2 messages from me stating my bad. I printed it, took it to the shitter, and realized it was from last year, but had already sent this out and had responses from people before I could retract it.

Are you guy's retarded? It was a mistake. I saw 2011 and thought it was a pre-season ranking. Thus the 2 messages from me stating my bad. I printed it, took it to the shitter, and realized it was from last year, but had already sent this out and had responses from people before I could retract it.

3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys, and a genuine act of contrition should suffice... :blink:

I think these Pomeroy standings are from last year. These Pomeroy standings are so old I've got a bookmark to them in Netscape Navigator 3.0. These Pomeroy standings are so old they used to party with Burger King back when he was a prince. These Pomeroy standings are so old mosademshits is Roman numerals.

Terribly old Pomeroy standings, basically.