SLU v. Windsor GDT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.

I believe we are an NCAA caliber team. That will probably require a 23-7 or better record. Your four loss prediction doesn't work with the necessary math...

+1

2 years ago we only lost 4 at home. (Missouri St, Xavier, Temple, VCU) We didn't have KM for the Missouri St game and VCU was postseason. We will be better than we were 2 years ago, and Chaifetz is gonna be crazy all year.

2 losses or less at home.

+1

2 years ago we only lost 4 at home. (Missouri St, Xavier, Temple, VCU) We didn't have KM for the Missouri St game and VCU was postseason. We will be better than we were 2 years ago, and Chaifetz is gonna be crazy all year.

2 losses or less at home.

Agreed

I think the Washington game is really shaping up as huge. It will get some local press because of the Lorenzo factor, and a win will get some good publicity and put some butts in seats for conference games.

My favorite...

Comment From Roy Mueller

Is Barnett from Belleville?

i have no idea who wrote that as i was not on that chat room last night. didnt see the result of the game until late in the evening.

i have no idea who wrote that as i was not on that chat room last night. didnt see the result of the game until late in the evening.

You know you've reached Billiken fan infamy when you're being impersonated. At least the idiot should have known that the real Roy knows every Belleville basketball player beginning when they enter 3rd grade and every metro east player beginning in 5th grade

You know you've reached Billiken fan infamy when you're being impersonated. At least the idiot should have known that the real Roy knows every Belleville basketball player beginning when they enter 3rd grade and every metro east player beginning in 5th grade

There was another Sign Guy chatting last night.

Also probably like a million Steve's seemed to be in the chat.

There was another Sign Guy chatting last night.

Also probably like a million Steve's seemed to be in the chat.

steve, i just wish the imposters would have the decency to show some brains, common sense and a knack for general billiken knowledge.

the roy mueller last night probably even used capital letters. ;)