SLU v. Windsor GDT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a good win. no idea how good windsor is, but they've played a lot of the other ncaa teams pretty tough. 98-57 final.

Timmerman said their worst loss before this was to Virginia Tech, by something like 10 - 13 points.

Exceeded expectations. I mean what more can you expect than this?

I am guessing no more than 4 losses at the Chaif this year and top 3 in the A-10. Our depth is going to wear out teams. Only other A-10 team with depth like us is Xavier. Last game of the season is Xavier at Chaifetz. That could be an important game and make for an interesting situation as our last game.

Exceeded expectations. I mean what more can you expect than this?

I am guessing no more than 4 losses at the Chaif this year and top 3 in the A-10. Our depth is going to wear out teams. Only other A-10 team with depth like us is Xavier. Last game of the season is Xavier at Chaifetz. That could be an important game and make for an interesting situation as our last game.

Forget that! I'm expecting unbeaten at Chaifetz this year.

+1 If we lose 4 games at Chaifetz this year, we won't be as good as I thought.

I would guess 3 but I was capping the MAX at 4.

Keep in mind we play potentially* 6 teams at the Chaif this year that were in the top 60 (RPI from last year)

-Richmond

-Xavier

-Oakland*

-BC

-Temple

-Washington

We are amazing at home, but expecting 0 - 2 losses at home is expecting a lot of any team that isn't top 25 and has a good SOS.

*I say potentially because I don't know what the status is on Oakland at home.

Keep in mind we play potentially 6 teams at the Chaif this year that were in the top 60 (RPI from last year)

-Richmond

-Xavier

-Oakland

-BC

-Temple

-Washington

We are amazing at home, expecting 0 - 2 losses at home is expecting a lot of any team that isn't top 25 and has a good SOS.

Bills will be a much better squad this year, and way better than Richmond, Oakland, and BC. All those teams lost a lot. Temple is vulnerable, we had them on the ropes last years in Philly and gave it away. Could be a very special year.

Keep in mind we play potentially* 6 teams at the Chaif this year that were in the top 60 (RPI from last year)

-Richmond

-Xavier

-Oakland*

-BC

-Temple

-Washington

We are amazing at home, but expecting 0 - 2 losses at home is expecting a lot of any team that isn't top 25 and has a good SOS.

The Boston College game is in Anaheim for the 76 Classic. Xavier, Washington, and Temple will be good but we'll win at least 1 if not more.

Bills will be a much better squad this year, and way better than Richmond, Oakland, and BC. All those teams lost a lot. Temple is vulnerable, we had them on the ropes last years in Philly and gave it away. Could be a very special year.

Kool-Aid is flowing when max 4 home losses is too high for so many.

-Richmond

-Xavier

-Oakland*

-BC

-Temple

-Washington

We don't play BC at home. I also doubt we play Oakland at home because they would have been advertising it if we did (they've been advertising Portland, which isn't as good a game).

We'll only lose one at worst two games at home this year. The road will be the real test.