Happy Birthday, Taj!

Taj who? My profile lists my birthdate correctly --- in December. And the birth year is 1957 so whomever is doing the math is wrong also. Where are you guys coming from? What did I miss?

Taj who? My profile lists my birthdate correctly --- in December. And the birth year is 1957 so whomever is doing the math is wrong also. Where are you guys coming from? What did I miss?

I told you, it's his 69th birthday, but he doesn't look a day over 60.

Posted Image

This doesn't seem correct to me. I know you and the Bonwich went to school together, you're both clearly at least 10 years older than I am, and I was born in 61.

I have taken enough crap over the years for being born on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor (oooh, were you one of the bombs dropped that day?) even though it was sixteen years after the 1941 fact. I live with that (so I guess I ain't 10 years older than skip!) so let me live in peace on that one.

Old bonowich and I did go to school and graduate together but he did do time at Wisconsin before that I seem to recall. So he might be a little older but I swear it was 1957 and it ain't me in that picture. Unless I was playing guitar on a return from Aruba or Mexico but I am a pure white guy and don't tan like that!!!

But if you all are goign to insist, how about sending money and really making it my birthday!!

P.S. -- thanks to courtside for not taking "pissy" the wrong way in a different thread.

Champagne don't drive me crazy

Cocaine don't make me lazy...

(BTW, Taj, I went to grad school at Wisconsin *after* I left SLU. I know no one can tell now by looking at the two of us, but I'm actually two years *younger* than you.)

And this thread is clear evidence that putting the new Blues Museum downtown in the old Dillard's/St. Louis Centre is a waste of good musicianship. :P