Cheer up

brownwolves

You Billiken fans seem very down in the dumps. Those Welders are at it again. One of those fans, with a poor ADULT sense of humor, has a YOU TUBE video of your Coach RickMa. Please no minors need to hear this farmers humor. I am so disappointed in our youth today. But, it is funny, hope you like it. Also, the best player has to be Cassidy to survive so many years there.

You Billiken fans seem very down in the dumps. Those Welders are at it again. One of those fans, with a poor ADULT sense of humor, has a YOU TUBE video of your Coach RickMa. Please no minors need to hear this farmers humor. I am so disappointed in our youth today. But, it is funny, hope you like it. Also, the best player has to be Cassidy to survive so many years there.

That's actually pretty funny, my friend. Thanks for the laughs!

Just wait till next year ######. Willie and Kwamain will make SBU their pretty little biatch.

That was funny ... thanks.

What's even funnier is that #1) there are people that call themselves "fans" of the brown indians despite years of irrelevance and #2) you're talking smack with a team 13 and 10 overall and 5 and 5 in conference play.

I feel your pain. I'll bet someone somewhere on the Bonnie campus continually says "people who don't like Olean" or "talk bad about it being the middle of nowhere" are just jealous because they don't live here. Syracuse won't play you? Mizzou won't play us. At least we have an airport.

If you guys don't win, on your home floor, in the middle of nowhere, playing a bunch of freshmen, well ... what can I say?

just remember, they have brown as a team color. it is no wonder they have a complex about their mediocrity.

i personally have felt sorry for them since weldinggate.

last, while we have had good players like hughes and bonner and justin love or marquee perry, over the last few years, they have to go back to bob lanier in 1968 for a true star. we think it is tough being a billiken fan? that is nothing compared to being a bonnie fan.

LOL, your best post ever!

It is tough to be a billiken, maybe tougher to be a bonnie.

Got accepted to both schools ( plus a few more ). Bonnie was never my choice (sorry Mom)

Best wishes!