Officially Official

bk18

Eastside-

It won't matter. You are giving up your tickets, right?

As far as announcment, the school does whatever it wants. It waited more than a handful of days to announce the semester suspension even after that decision was made.

I said I was giving up your ticket Backhand and the Dirty Ricans. I might keep mine, who knows. I'm tired of carrying dead weight if you know what I mean.

I said I was giving up your ticket Backhand and the Dirty Ricans. I might keep mine, who knows. I'm tired of carrying dead weight if you know what I mean.

Yeah, your pants look a little tight.

State your business.

KM is officially re-enrolled, but no status as to whether he will be red-shirted or not.

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/pages/landing?blockID=384857

Well thats good.

Even though it says it is unknown if they will RS or not unfortunately, at least IMO, I think we already know the answer to that question.

Overall great news though 1 down 1 to go.

Well thats good.

Even though it says it is unknown if they will RS or not unfortunately, at least IMO, I think we already know the answer to that question.

Overall great news though 1 down 1 to go.

Is this link working for anyone else anymore? For me, it is blank now...

Is this link working for anyone else anymore? For me, it is blank now...

It's blank and I can't find any story in their 'headlines' section either. So I'm thinking they have pulled it for some reason.

And a search for "billikens" turns up nothing. A search for Kwamain Mitchell turns up stories from last season.

I heard they were both on campus and practicing today but planning to redshirt...you would think SLU would make some sort of announcement if this was true though....but we've expected slu to say something before and it hasn't happened..

That is probably why MR. Reed is saying things pubicly. SLU is not saying anything. This way all will know that WR did all he was told to do and if SLU refuses to let him enroll they cannot make up some lie to the contrary.

Box-

Eastsidehoe isn't a racist...he's just ignorant.

BackhandtheRican is starting to remind me of 05 with all of this sobbing. Just face it Backrammer, you are owned. If you are not careful your ticket to the next game will be to the Jacksonville game ;)