STLMPD Police Report

Pistol

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2010/11/slu_basketball_sexual_assault_kwamain_mitchell_willie_reed.php Box and Won brought this to my attention but can't access the board from work anymore.

really nothing we didnt already assume but very graphic. willie obviouly shoudnt be suspended. but what this is really what i expected. both sides have detailed sides of the story. one saying consentual, one saying not.

really nothing we didnt already assume but very graphic. willie obviouly shoudnt be suspended. but what this is really what i expected. both sides have detailed sides of the story. one saying consentual, one saying not.

One saying consensual, one saying 'semi-non-consensual'...at least that's what I gleaned from the article...

Unbelievable. This article just pisses me off. Sure, it is not a catholic thing to do....many would say it's "immoral". But cause for these guys to be kicked off the team? No effing way. This chick is walking away scott free when she obviously consented (PUT THE CONDOM ON TWO DIFFERENT MEN FOR THEM?!?!) and regretted it on the way home. I'm just in shock.

Unreal. Running a train.

The only thing that seems to be talked about on this board is rape, suspensions, begging those people back via facebook, the guy phillips situation and the revelation of allowing the president to interfere with the schedule and putting a D-2 team on it non-exhibition when the coach hates it.

All I know is this will not go away unless you all stop talking about it.

Every day since May SLU as an athletic department and a school has looked awful.

Its time to take it out on the court and win to avoid an 0-2 start.

Unreal. Running a train.

The only thing that seems to be talked about on this board is rape, suspensions, begging those people back via facebook, the guy phillips situation and the revelation of allowing the president to interfere with the schedule and putting a D-2 team on it non-exhibition when the coach hates it.

All I know is this will not go away unless you all stop talking about it.

Every day since May SLU as an athletic department and a school has looked awful.

Its time to take it out on the court and win to avoid an 0-2 start.

Why is BillyBilly troll still here? I thought he was banned already. :(

I thought BillyBilly was banned a while ago...who can take care of that?

I don't understand why I am a troll?

All I am saying is that WE as a fan base need to move past this stuff and just worry about the game on the court.

Let's take care of Georgia! We all bleed blue, why are all of you bitching about petty crap?

LET'S GO BILLS!

BILLYBILLY FOR LIFE!

This just confirms my feelings that no suspensions were necessary. Are these guys sick bastards? Certainly. They should be able to play basketball though. I don't think Kwamain did anything wrong except screw up his story with the police. Intense questioning will do that to you though. Willie should probably seek counseling for his problems but should also be able to attend school and play.

This just confirms my feelings that no suspensions were necessary. Are these guys sick bastards? Certainly. They should be able to play basketball though. I don't think Kwamain did anything wrong except screw up his story with the police. Intense questioning will do that to you though. Willie should probably seek counseling for his problems but should also be able to attend school and play.

I'm not so sure that's all he did wrong. I think walking out and encouraging another guy to give it a go next showed some poor judgment on his part. If he hadn't done that, and just taken her home at that point, then none of them would have been in this situation. Instead he encouraged the next guy to go, which wound up being Smith.

Seems like Willie's story is mostly corroborated by the police report and it seems he really got a raw deal. Smith seems to have been the biggest violator in the whole incident.

Backhand, still think it will be that many wins and no CBI?

Still think Rockhurst matters?

I think it would be great for our program and our team if they can get back to the CBI and an overachievement of the NIT!

rockhurst doesn't count billybilly. we're still 0-1.

I don't understand why I am a troll?

All I am saying is that WE as a fan base need to move past this stuff and just worry about the game on the court.

Let's take care of Georgia! We all bleed blue, why are all of you bitching about petty crap?

LET'S GO BILLS!

You are a troll because you just come on this board to stir up crap. I also thought you had been banned.

BILLYBILLY FOR LIFE!