Free Willie and Kwamain

bk18

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All-

Backhand already covered this topic in another thread last week. Why is this still being discussed. Backhand already proved his credibility at the beginning of this mess.

I don't see it in your signature, so could you please remind us how you proved your credibility.

I think it's bull$hit to erase the girls name. If our boys can get dragged through the mud, why not this chick? (this isn't an attack on you Steve, it's your board and I respect everything you've done for the Billikens...it just pisses me off that this chick's name is not out there too.)

+100

Haha. Yes, and 2012 is nearing..

Bk, not trying to be a dick, but that literally may be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Me and my Sister don't share the same last name. Does that mean we aren't related?

You must not live in Kentucky.

The latest from Willie's facebook:

Willie Showtimenwg Reed Lord please lead me in the right direction.Help me to grow in the ways I need to become successful. Help me follow that path you made 4 me!

Willie, God wants you to come back to Saint Louis University and get a fine Catholic education and help the Billikens to an NCAA berth and then move on to the NBA for a successful career. That is the right direction...:)

05 Uses Cody's long underwear for a pillow case and his boxers as a handkerchief.

Don't hate on backhand because he actually has information once in a while...not the BS you and most others on here discuss including FB stalking.

Backhand is ultra sensitive today. Apparently he can't take good natured jokes.

Did a google news search on Willie Reed and found this, not sure about the credibility of it:

http://www.wildcatvictory.com/blog/basketball/todd-mayo-interested-in-the-wildcats/

"Head coach Frank Martin has two likely transfers in Omari Lawrence and Willie Reed set to join the basketball team, however his work on the recruiting trail is not complete."