Guy Phillips screw up count

crymdg2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, ya just beat me to it. CHRIS Evans. I guess if Bob Evans restaurants was a sponsor, he'd call him THAT.

I couldn't believe he called him Chris Evans tonight! And with Evans at the free throw line! The whole arean just went deathly silent after he said it...yet Evans made the free throw. Jeez, what a tard!

Whats your point. Just because Rob Loe came from New Zealand doesn't mean he is doing RM some big favor that the Chicago kids didn't. Loe came to SLU for selfish reasons, as does every recruit. He goes to college for a lot of the same reasons that I will go to college. He wants to go somewhere that will prepare him to make a lot of money after school and a place where he can have fun. He obviously felt SLU was better for that than anywhere in New Zealand or he wouldn't be here.

Loe got the bigger intro because Loe has been more hyped in the media and in the community. I'm not sure why, probably a combination of pedigree, size, origin, and name. But that is why, not because he made some sacrifice to come 9,000 miles.

Sometimes I wonder if you even know what sarcasm means.

Sometimes I wonder if you even know what sarcasm means.

way to respond to a post from november 29th. And that post I responded to was clearly not sarcasm so your post is dumb regardless. But yeah, go ahead and bring up some problem you have with me from half a month ago.

way to respond to a post from november 29th. And that post I responded to was clearly not sarcasm so your post is dumb regardless. But yeah, go ahead and bring up some problem you have with me from half a month ago.

Haha, sorry, I didn't even notice the date. Nah, I actually liked your post, I'm just pretty positive MB was joking. I have no problem with you. I do like giving you crap sometimes, though.

Haha, sorry, I didn't even notice the date. Nah, I actually liked your post, I'm just pretty positive MB was joking. I have no problem with you. I do like giving you crap sometimes, though.

One think we can all agree on is that Guy Phillips is the opposite of Kyle Cassity and pretty close to Delwhan Graham or whatever the hell his name is (i.e. HE SUCKS)

Hes called our players Alex and Chris, are you serious? We dont have an alex or a Chris.

1. cardinal stritch game - began pre-game introductions with wrong team.

2. cardinal stritch game - called dwayne evans dwight evans.

3. Nova SE game - announced the next game as being on Saturday when it is actually on Friday

4. Nova SE game - Referred to Dwayne Evans as Dwight Evans 4 times in first half

5. Nova SE game - Referred to Brian Conklin as Alex Conklin

6. Nova SE game - Referred to Jordair Jett as Alex Jett

7. Austin Peay game - for the third straight game first time evans entered game, it was again "Dwight Evans"

8. Austin Peay game - Guy called Mike McCall Mike McFall.

9. Austin Peay game - Guy tried to intiate a fight with a loud fan near the end of the game.

10. Rockhurst game - Guy called Cody Ellis Cory Ellis.

11. Rockhurst game - Guy announced a foul on Cody Ellis that was actually on Dwayne Evans. Cody wasnt even in the game at the time.

12. Georgia game - In the 1st half Guy called Mike McCall "John McCain"

13. Georgia game - Called Dwayne Evans "Cory Evans"

14. Georgia game - Announces that Rob Loe has entered the game after Loe has already been on the court for several possessions.

15. Georgia game - Guy called Dwayne Evans "Dwight Evans".

16. Georgia game- Guy referred to the "Slunatics" as the "Slu-sers".

17. IUPUI game - At least five times did not announce to the crowd the referee's calls.

18. IUPUI game - Called Kyle Cassity "Collin" Cassity.

19. IUPUI game - announced "back into the game, Paul Eckerle". it was Paul's first appearance of the night.

20. Jacksonville game - Called Dwayne Evans "Chris" Evans.

20. Jacksonville game - Called Dwayne Evans "Chris" Evans.

When he announced this one, Evans was at the free throw line and it was quite so the crowd clearly heard him butcher his name and he could tell they were not happy. Hopefully the administration is getting fed up with this clown

I noticed this again twice last night- whenever Guy announces an and-one play, he'll announce the player who fouled, who made the shot, and after saying the basket was good, he'll say, "Shooting one-and-one, [player]." Did it twice last night, and I'm convinced he simply doesn't understand the simple difference between a one-and-one and an and-one.

GManAlum and I were not happy about the "Chris Evans" thing. GMan swears he saw Guy shaking his head after that one. He's been calling him Dwight all season, so it's a natural progression to get further away from his actual name. That had to bother him right before shooting a free throw.

I wish I had a recording of when he said Chris Evans. He started with the Chris, hesitated, realizing his mistake, then for some reason completed Chris Evans. The arena was dead silent. Evans made the free throw but if he didn't Conklin should have dragged his ass to the locker room.

I wish I had a recording of when he said Chris Evans. He started with the Chris, hesitated, realizing his mistake, then for some reason completed Chris Evans. The arena was dead silent. Evans made the free throw but if he didn't Conklin should have dragged his ass to the locker room.

Some one needs to go all Chris, I mean Jim Everett on his sorry ass!