Duke or Missouri?

slufan13

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather play?

• Duke
    • Mizzou

As far as I'm concerned Mizzou can rot in hell. It's obvious they don't want to play any in state team that might be a threat to them. So, let's stop worrying about getting a home and home with them. I'd much rather play Duke or any other big time program than play Mizzou.

Mizzou would be more fun, but Dook is better for the RPI.

I chose Mizzou because..

A loss is never good for the RPI, and I think Mizzou is a much easier win than @Duke

Plus I think we would beat Mizzous brains in, here there anywhere.

I chose Mizzou because..

A loss is never good for the RPI, and I think Mizzou is a much easier win than @Duke

Plus I think we would beat Mizzous brains in, here there anywhere.

are you kidding we could play Duke home and home forever would elevate our program way beyond Mi$$ou

As far as I'm concerned Mizzou can rot in hell. It's obvious they don't want to play any in state team that might be a threat to them. So, let's stop worrying about getting a home and home with them. I'd much rather play Duke or any other big time program than play Mizzou.

Rot in hell? Another case of Mizzou Derangement Syndrome.

I probably wasn't invited, but I voted for Mizzou.

I would like to see them play, especially the next couple of years.

Easy.Put me down for Duke.

Too many strings would need to be attached the whiners and complainers from Columbia. Mizzou is good but no where close to being as good as Duke or as good as the Mizzou fans think they are. Mizzou. Keep winning your home court game agains KU every other year, while getting trounced at Phog, and keep telling yourselves how great you are while you refuse to play not only SLU but also MO State and SIUC. Even UMKC got too close and you guys stopped playing them. Pathetic.

Missouri.

It is great that we are playing Duke, a superior national program, but if it has to be a choice, Missouri is the better of the two for us to play, especially if it went two years. Or more.

I would like to play MU every year: develop a huge regional rivalry vs a BCS team, another way to measure our program every year.

Beating them would be fun, gratifying; the local media would go apesh*t every year before, during, and after the contest.

But, MU will not play us...

Rot in hell? Another case of Mizzou Derangement Syndrome.

I probably wasn't invited, but I voted for Mizzou.

I would like to see them play, especially the next couple of years.

Mizzou Derangement Syndrome? HAHAHA. No, actually I would love to have a yearly game with Mizzou. I'm just not someone who's gonna sit here and complain week after week because you guys won't play us, it's really not a big deal. It's become very obvious these past few years that you guys won't play any other program in the state. We aren't the only school you guys won't play, MSU is another.

I'll cheer for you guys during football season, but as far as the basketball program goes, yes, you can rot in hell for all I care.

You guys are putting Mizzou on a pedestal as if they were you know like.... a.... Duke.

Duke basketball comes on a pedestal, which has its own pedestal, which has its own alter.

Mizzou will come in time, but it won't be as big of a deal as Duke. I can see Mizzou being exciting from a fan's perspective because its within travel distance, but for a player, recruit, or independent basketball follower. Duke trumps all.

You guys are putting Mizzou on a pedestal as if they were you know like.... a.... Duke.

Duke basketball comes on a pedestal, which has its own pedestal, which has its own alter.

Mizzou will come in time, but it won't be as big of a deal as Duke. I can see Mizzou being exciting from a fan's perspective because its within travel distance, but for a player, recruit, or independent basketball follower. Duke trumps all.

Sorry if I don't care as much about playing a school in North Carolina as much as I would playing Mizzou or the Illini every year. I would, also, rather play the top Catholic schools (GTown, Nova, ND) every year than Duke.

Sorry if I don't care as much about playing a school in North Carolina as much as I would playing Mizzou or the Illini every year. I would, also, rather play the top Catholic schools (GTown, Nova, ND) every year than Duke.

It's Duke! get a grip on your catholic school and Mizzou fetish!

It's Duke! get a grip on your catholic school and Mizzou fetish!

So it is Duke. Duke is not the end all of college basketball. UNC, Kansas, Florida, UCLA, have all been as successful in the recent past. If there is a fetish here it would seem to be a Duke fetish on your part.

Easy.Put me down for Duke.

Too many strings would need to be attached the whiners and complainers from Columbia. Mizzou is good but no where close to being as good as Duke or as good as the Mizzou fans think they are. Mizzou. Keep winning your home court game agains KU every other year, while getting trounced at Phog, and keep telling yourselves how great you are while you refuse to play not only SLU but also MO State and SIUC. Even UMKC got too close and you guys stopped playing them. Pathetic.

agreecompletely clock.

muck fizzou. they are about to be passed by.

So it sounded like most people were really pleased with the Duke game, but who would you rather play a home and home series with these next 2 years if we could? Duke or Mizzou?

Since I do not want to be threatened by a bunch of drunk antlers, I would MUCH prefer to play Duke. Actually, I would not even attend a SLU vs. Columbia, MO game regardless of the location. I hope we NEVER, EVER play them again. I am sick and tired of their drunken profanity and threatening behavior. That is my experience.