BIG HEADS

bk18

BIG HEADS for 2011-2012  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be an addition to the Big Head collection? Note: all will be trimmed to remove background

• Macaulay Culkin - Home Alone
    • Dwight - The Office
    • Steve Urkel - new
    • Gollum - Lord of the Rings
    • I like Turles kid
    • 40 year old Virgin
    • Buckwheat - Little Rascals
    • Karade Kid - Jaden Smith
    • Buckwheat - old, OTAY!
    • Pee Wee Herman
    • Eddy - Christmas Vacation (the $H&##ER was full)
  2. 2. What player should get a new Big Head (in addition to the Brian Conklin one)

• KM
    • WR
    • KC
    • another BC
    • PE
    • DE
    • CS
    • CE
    • CR
    • Dirty Rican

how do you get a picture to show up on the left side of posts? I uploaded one of the appropriate size under My Controls -- change personal photo

and its not showing.

Change personal photo is not what you want. You want Avatar settings.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put the tags [ youtube] and [ /youtube] (without the leading spaces I have there) around the video ID from your youtube link (which is what comes after the "watch?v=" part of your youtube URL). That's how I do it anyway.

Thanks, I think I got it. So I can delete the first whole part of the link, I guess.

Thanks, I think I got it. So I can delete the first whole part of the link, I guess.

Yeah, that's how I normally do it. I'm not sure if I have ever tried to put the whole link in there. Not sure if that works or not.

if your gonna go ninja i'm throwing tomtom from "3 Ninjas" hat in the race....

Yeah three ninjas was definitely way more BA than karate kid.

Posted Image

While you are going crazy on the awning you might want to slip some TURBO LAX! into the other team's kool-aid.

Posted Image

Different movie, same idea.

Tum Tum: what is that?

Colt:(holding a bottle of liquid laxative and pouring into Coke cup) Remember when you were sick, and you couldn't poop for five whole days? This is the stuff that made you have to go...instant dia-rheaa.

Tum Tum: You're sick.

Colt: Not as sick as they're gonna be.

I was thinking hanging some flags against the wall behind my seats, since I'm in the last row of our section.

That sucks about the tarp. I just hope that one kid in the Blue Crew brings his dry erase board again.

I dunno if Dry Erase Board Kid will be there. That caused him a lot of trouble.

We could go the Biff Tannen route

Posted Image

Just go to the sps building (whatever its called) under xavier annex and make it there. we made the majerus, dr chai, huge billiken, guenther the manager and will clyburn heads there. each one cost a max of $10 and all still look great and were good size. you pretty much name your price there.

we should do cousin eddie from the vacations series.

Cousin Eddie

I think we have a winner.

wouldn't be that hard to get a boombox in the student section with that sound clip always queued up. whenever somebody from the other team gets dunked on, foul trouble, whatever, just blast that clip and wave that big head around like crazy.

I like where you're going with this. I'd prefer Tommy, Johnny's buddy. We could have the entire student section yelling:

"GET HIM A BODY BAG, YEAH!!"

Totally. And we have to have the sensei from the Cobra Kai dojo, to round things out. That guy has a glorious butt-chin.

Posted Image

i dont know, the two best visuals i have of machio in KD are him with sauce all over his nice clothes outside the country club (i think that is so pitiful it might cause our oppenent to let their guard down for a second)

and of machio indeed in the crane position at the competition ready to deliver that knockout kick. eyes wide open with a little tremble to his head. that would be hard to beat if you have the full body pic.

the other picture would be mr mioggi trying to catch that fly with his chopsticks. talk about total concentration.