We're Back

GoDaddy may seem like a bogus web host. But you have to love something about a big corporation. Having 24 hour technical support rocks (I had to go to the "Advanced Team," but they seemed to fix it).

I think I got the forum fixed. After a couple installs, teaching myself MySQL commands, and then a call to GoDaddy.

If there are problems, I am probably going to say that people will have to go without Billikens.com in the next week. On Tuesday and Thursday next week I have my General/Qualifying Exams at Princeton, and those need all of my attention. Apologies for this potential inconvenience, but school is taking a priority.

Steve, looks like you've got a little bit of AIDS on your face after this one...

I was just going around talking ###### on random boards all day. ###### I've never even heard of before. It was gotdamn exhausting. If you ever pull a stunt like this again I will gotdamn cut you.

Steve, looks like you've got a little bit of AIDS on your face after this one...

I was just going around talking ###### on random boards all day. ###### I've never even heard of before. It was gotdamn exhausting. If you ever pull a stunt like this again I will gotdamn cut you.

+1

I spent a lot of time in class reading other teams' boards and the A10 board...good to see that we are getting some attention still...

I was a little thrown off this morning when I got no Billikens.com and and thankful that I was out of the office all day and away from the computer or I would have been stressed without this resource. The degree that I miss it reminds me of how much I appreciate it. Thanks Steve for getting us back to normal. Oh what a relief.