Dayton Strength & Conditioning Video

Saw this randomly... pretty impressive stuff. Gets a little hilarious w/ the MMA ######, but interesting nonetheless. I'm sure a video like that could definitely sell meathead recruits. I wonder what SLU's regime is like...

Backhand, do you teach Willie blackout night ops dead body carrying??? Because Dayton does.

Saw this randomly... pretty impressive stuff. Gets a little hilarious w/ the MMA ######, but interesting nonetheless. I'm sure a video like that could definitely sell meathead recruits. I wonder what SLU's regime is like...

Backhand, do you teach Willie blackout night ops dead body carrying??? Because Dayton does.

Yeah, they would kick our @$$es in boxing, rowing, lifting stuff, throwing stuff, runnin real far. Too bad they can't beat us in basketball :blink::lol::lol: Keep up the jujitsu boys... ;)

Yeah, they would kick our @$$es in boxing, rowing, lifting stuff, throwing stuff, runnin real far. Too bad they can't beat us in basketball :blink::lol::lol: Keep up the jujitsu boys... ;)

That's what I was thinking the whole time... "And this is paying off how???" I don't think it helps when you're dumb and don't play with any heart.

Was that CS? Or some new walkon? Also, I thought we moved out of WP?

Nothing hilarious about the MMA training at all. It shows their strength and conditioning coach knows what he is doing. Just about all professional athletes are doing some form of MMA conditioning and training. What is hilarious is the fact they they video themselves doing it and put it on You Tube.

Nothing hilarious about the MMA training at all. It shows their strength and conditioning coach knows what he is doing. Just about all professional athletes are doing some form of MMA conditioning and training. What is hilarious is the fact they they video themselves doing it and put it on You Tube.

leverage, controlling your body, grappling, etc. i totally get. but the chokehold ###### is WTF