Farokhmanesh almost came to SLU

Gave me a headache counting sentences jerk face. That is pretty interesting.

Yeah, it's actually more than 30. I just pasted into Word and had it count and of course it bollocksed the ###### up.

Not an amazing player, but definitely serviceable. And we all know what he's done in the tourney.

Guest BillikenReport

Another "shoulda woulda" for the new Lindenwood HC.

Just looked into this...

It was Rick Majerus and Porter Moser who offered him -- not Soderberg.

Saint Louis offered him a scholarship before Northern Iowa did and he made a visit to campus.

Just looked into this...

Saint Louis offered him a scholarship before Northern Iowa did and he made a visit to campus.

Another example of Rick and Porter knowing talent.

Guest BillikenReport

Another example of Rick and Porter knowing talent.

They have missed out on a lot of good prospects and still been able to sign quality kids.

Yeah, it's actually more than 30. I just pasted into Word and had it count and of course it bollocksed the ###### up.

Not an amazing player, but definitely serviceable. And we all know what he's done in the tourney.

He averaged less than 10 points a game. I believe Salecich and/or Reid will average as many or more points in upcoming years.

He averaged less than 10 points a game. I believe Salecich and/or Reid will average as many or more points in upcoming years.

He averaged that on a team that plays at slower pace than SLU. Salecich or Reid could end up being a better player, but he would have definitely helped the team this year and last.

He averaged that on a team that plays at slower pace than SLU. Salecich or Reid could end up being a better player, but he would have definitely helped the team this year and last.

I agree; and he would have helped more this year than Salecich.

Guest BillikenReport

I agree; and he would have helped more this year than Salecich.

But in the long run, Salecich could have a much better career than Ali F (though he probably won't top AF's big shot against the No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament).

Just looked into this...

Doug Wagemeister, the coach at Farokmanesh's junior college who is quoted in the article, played for Soderberg at Loras. I would guess the recruitment started with Soderberg.