URI loses

Here comes Midnight Jimmy, a true member of the St Bonaventure Hall of Fame. He doesn't care for the Billies either. I thought UMASS would play you and win but, Charolette was the victim. We'll let URI do our light work for us...

I along with the entire Brown Indian Nation just can't wait - we're counting down the days - for your visit next season.

Or maybe you'll chicken out and jump ship to the MVA. (please)

GO BROWN INDIANS

Here comes Midnight Jimmy, a true member of the St Bonaventure Hall of Fame. He doesn't care for the Billies either. I thought UMASS would play you and win but, Charolette was the victim. We'll let URI do our light work for us...

I along with the entire Brown Indian Nation just can't wait - we're counting down the days - for your visit next season.

GO BROWN INDIANS

Your Bonnies will be the first to be eliminated tomorrow in Atlantic City.

GO BROWN INDIANS

I actually think St. Bonaventure is in pretty good shape...

15-15, 7-9 in conference, 155 RPI, quality wins over Norfolk St, Canisius, and Savannah St....they are a legit bubble team

I think if SBU merely MAKES it to the A-10 tournament final, they are a LOCK for an at-large bid

This is a VERY scary team, the A-10 better watch out- we might have a dynasty on our hands...

GO BROWN INDIANS

Could it be that your Bona Hall of Famer, "Midnight Jimmy," "doesn't care for" SLU because he is 2-5 all-time against SLU and has never beaten SLU in St. Louis? No, that wouldn't have much to do with it, would it? It must have just been those refs- all 5 times.

As for your current Bonnies, the bell is already tolling in Atlantic City for them. Beware of Temple.

15-16 can still get you in the CBI, depending upon how many of your superiors decline bids- but you'll have to pay for your home games.

GO BROWN INDIANS

Why did the Bonnie Hall of Famer leave... for a conference rival... :lol: And you are still rooting for the guy who bolted from your program... :lol: Pathetic!

Here is what TT had to say about the Bonnies in his A10 Tourney preview. Funny stuff... "Duquesne at St. Bonaventure: The Dukes were in Olean just a week ago, and if they’d won then, they wouldn’t be going back, so it serves them right. This is being called the Bonnies’ first home postseason game since a 1995 NIT game. Go wild, kids. By the way, the Buffalo News, and other papers in the region for all I know, refer to Bonaventure and Buffalo and Niagara and Canisius as the Big 4. I’m assuming its all relative."

I actually think St. Bonaventure is in pretty good shape...

15-15, 7-9 in conference, 155 RPI, quality wins over Norfolk St, Canisius, and Savannah St....they are a legit bubble team

I think if SBU merely MAKES it to the A-10 tournament final, they are a LOCK for an at-large bid

This is a VERY scary team, the A-10 better watch out- we might have a dynasty on our hands...

Yes, the NCAA loves these feel good stories; they give good fill time features for the CBS coverage.

GO BROWN INDIANS

Question Chief, if SLU is going to be such easy win, as you alluding to, why would want us to leave? When was the last time the Bonnies had .500 or better season? I would not be throwing away those easy wins.

I guess with all those welding classes, no time for logic classes. :lol:

There's those raised hands of Bona Hall of Famer, Jim Baron, a veritable trademark, right up there with the sweaters of John Thompson and Lou Carnesecca, and John Wooden's program.

Can't decide:

1.) Floyd the barber from Andy Griffith

2.) Mr. Whipple of Charmin fame

3.) Heinrich Himmler

4.) Baghdad Bob

Try this again:

Can't decide:

1.) Floyd the barber from Andy Griffith

2.) Mr. Whipple of Charmin Fame

3.) Heinrich Himmler

4.) Baghdad Bob

It's a close one between (1) Floyd the Barber from Mayberry and (2) Mr. Whipple, "Please don't squeeze the Charmin," = Call the fouls against my team- "That's a foul, that's a foul." Sometimes you can actually read his lips.

What is to be made of his son decommitting from URI in favor of Virginia?

Between Brian Gregory, Bobby Lutz (T him up, Bobby Lutz), and Jim Baron, the A-10 has its share. And all three are under fire within elements of their fanbases.

There is a poster on the URI board who is advocating that URI hire long ago ex-Cal and current Morgan State Coach Todd Bozeman.