The Dunk

I loved that win as much as anybody but I felt obligated to recognize that dunk against us. I dont know if I have ever seen a filthier dunk in person. I mean it looks like that kid dislocated his shoulder throwing down. If thats not on ESPN's top 10 Im giving up ESPN for Lent

That was friggin ridiculous. For those who didnt see the guy caught a rebound in the air with one hand and slammed it home extremely hard.

That was friggin ridiculous. For those who didnt see the guy caught a rebound in the air with one hand and slammed it home extremely hard.

that's called a tip dunk. seen it before. :D HOWEVER, a tip dunk off a three, one-handed, with that much HATE, is easy to applaud. nice dunk, dude.

I gotta hand it to him, that dunk was D-I-R-T-Y with a capital D. But guess who else had a dunk? Was it Willie Reed? Why yes it was Willie FREAKIN R-E-E-D REED!! I'm surprised that play worked. It hasn't worked since before the SIU game. Doesn't Rhode Island have any game films? I can see that play coming a mile away and I don't know sh** about x's and o's.

I gotta hand it to him, that dunk was D-I-R-T-Y with a capital D. But guess who else had a dunk? Was it Willie Reed? Why yes it was Willie FREAKIN R-E-E-D REED!! I'm surprised that play worked. It hasn't worked since before the SIU game. Doesn't Rhode Island have any game films? I can see that play coming a mile away and I don't know sh** about x's and o's.

RIGHT!?!? that might be the most open he's ever been on that play. was damn excited to see it again.

RIGHT!?!? that might be the most open he's ever been on that play. was damn excited to see it again.

That 7 foot Caucasian ogre (what was his name? oh, it doesn't matter. he's a loser anyway) was all like, "UH, D'OH. ME FORGET PLAY DEFENSE. WHERE WILLIE? OOPS."

It's no God Shammgod, but still pretty good.

BTW, I'm not looking forward to facing that Richmond kid for the next three years. Coldblooded.

Yeah, it was an awesome dunk. but OUterbridge was in a sling the rest of the game. As for the Richmond kid, the announcers said he led the state of NC in scoring since his freshman or sophomore year. And he ends up in RI? Didn't the ACC learn their lesson when they let Curry get away. I swear on that inbound three his release was so quick it looked like he was waiting for the ball at the top of his jump. That happened with about 3 seconds on the shot clock, when I was thinking we may turn this into a late rout, but there was no way to defend it. Kid's good. Again, don't know how he ended up at Rhody.

Didn't the ACC learn their lesson when they let Curry get away.

Maybe Randy Pulley left them too scared to recruit high-scoring NC kids!

I swear on that inbound three his release was so quick it looked like he was waiting for the ball at the top of his jump. That happened with about 3 seconds on the shot clock, when I was thinking we may turn this into a late rout, but there was no way to defend it. Kid's good. Again, don't know how he ended up at Rhody.

That really was an amazing play. He also hit one from about as far back as Kwamain's three against Dayton.