• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here.

bad officials, but we lost this game.

this one hurts.

I dont want to hear a goddamn word about us being too young. We blew this game, plain and simple.. We got outhustled outplayed and outcoached down the stretch. No excuses after blowing this one.

i know it's a bull**** road game in a season in which we won't make the postseason, but that seriously just felt like a bad dream, and i can't wake up. gonna play some LOUD guitar for awhile. sorry neighbors. :angry:

Who gives a crap about your neighbors.

I dont want to hear a goddamn word about us being too young. We blew this game, plain and simple.. We got outhustled outplayed and outcoached down the stretch. No excuses after blowing this one.

good point. this is on us. they were young too. we'll see how they respond -- a test of character in the next game.

good point. this is on us. they were young too. we'll see how they respond -- a test of character in the next game.

I am so mad right now, I was looking forward to this all day and then we blow the damn game. Ill be up till 2 doing homework and I dont have this to think about. WE DIDNT TRAIL IN THE SECOND HALF AND WE LOST!!!!!!

Oh lord. The biggest reason why we lost this game was KM tried to force the issue himself way too often. Now if you want to unload on are best player go ahead, but I wil chalk it up to a learning experience,

You are kidding me right?

I am pissed, but this is what happens when you have only freshmen and sophs.

Majerus shoudl take a lot of the blame on this disaster. He is the one that took the air out of the ball with 5 minutes to go and let the run happen.

We had every chance to win this game. Look at the game flow chart on ESPN and it's the most sickening kind of game- a team leading from late first half until the bubble gets thinner and thinner and is even at the end of regulation and swings the other way in OT. That's a map of my emotions watching this game.

How do we never have a plan for the last play of the game?

How can we not grab a rebound on a missed FT by the other team?

How do we just vanish for long stretches?

How do we make only half of our free throws?

These questions and a lot, lot more- of a longer-term nature- need to be answered. I had one of the best beers I've ever tasted tonight and now I feel sick after watching that. The only player without his head up his ass tonight was the one who's been playing for less than a month. Sure, the officiating was ######, we were on the road, and we're young. But you can't be up 13 with 9 minutes left and choke away a game to a less talented team with an inferior coach.